Работно место: Асистент
Број на работни места: 1
Тип на работно место: Постојано
Краен рок за пријавување:11/11/2011
Email за контакт:
Потребни квалификации: Англиски јазик
Години Работно искуство:7
leadership and strong communication skills, an ability for analytical and strategic thinking and results orientation
LEADER IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND POPULATION AND DEVELOPMENT
Under the overall guidance of the UNRC/UNFPA Representative in the FYR of Macedonia and the direct supervision of the UNFPA Country Director, the Assistant Representative (AR) is the lead implementer of UNFPA mandate and activities in the country. The AR is part of the UN Country Team and contributes substantively to the management and monitoring of UNFPA activities in the broad areas of population and development, reproductive health and gender.
The Assistant Representative:
• Guides, prompts and leads the creation of substantive knowledge of population and development, reproductive healdi and gender issues, assesses technical assistance needs in these areas and advises on and is responsible for the suitability and feasibility of programmes and projects to meet these needs.
• Analyzes and addresses public policy issues in the above areas and provides substantive inputs and programme orientations to facilitate policy dialogue and the incorporation of these policies into national plans and strategies, UN systems initiatives and development frameworks (CCA, UNDAF, PRSPs, SWAPs, CAPs, MDG).
• In collaboration with Government counterparts, NGOs and other national partners, within UN programme framework for Macedonia and within EECARO Regional Programme guidelines actively and substantively assists in and contributes to the formulation and design of projects in Hne with the priorities of the authorities and according to UNFPA programme policies and procedures.
• Is responsible for ensuring quality and clear monitoring benchmarks of programme/project design incorporating lessons learned, newly developed policies and best practices and establishing appropriate execution and monitoring mechanisms and systems.
• Analyses, interprets and drafts briefs on the political, social and economic environment relevant to population and development, reproductive health and gender and identifies opportunities for UNFPA assistance and intervention. Takes opportunities to advocate and advance UNFPA's policy mandate
• Analyses and reports on programme and project progress in terms of achieving results, using existing monitoring and evaluation tools and introducing as relevant and required new mechanisms and systems; identifies constraints and resource deficiencies and recommends corrective actions.
• Monitors, oversees and is responsible for budget revisions in compliance with approved guidelines and ceilings and prepares the quarterly financial monitoring reports. Coordinates office operations and leads the preparation of the office yearly management/work plan and ensures timely reporting and coordination with EECARO and HQ.
• Ensures maintaining up-to-date records on commodities, inventories and staffing, in liaison with appropriate government units and other implementing partners.
• Leads advocacy and resource mobilization efforts of the UNFPA/FYR of Macedonia office by preparing relevant documentation (project summaries, conference papers, speeches, donor profiles) and participating in donor meetings and public information events. Participates actively in the UN country team.
• Maintains a functioning network of contacts in the media and civil society to support advocacy effort.
• We are looking for candidates who have:
• A strong ability for advocacy and advancing a policy-oriented mandate
• A track record in innovation and marketing of new approaches
• Integrity, commitment and respect for diversity and ability to resolve problems
• Leadership and strong communication skills and an ability to work in and lead a team, manage relationships and develop people
• An ability for analytical and strategic thinking and results orientation
• A minimum of a master's degree in health, population, and/or other related social science field;
• A minimum of 7 years professional experience preferably in programme
Објавувач: Фамафлекс ДООЕЛ
Област: Безбедност и заштита при работа
Работно место: Администратор
Број на работни места: 1
Објавен на: 03/11/2011
Краен рок за пријавување: 09/11/2011
Почеток на работен однос:
Оглас внесен на: 03/11/2011
Email за контакт: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Одлично познавање на англиски јазик
- Одлично познавање на Microsoft office (Word i Excel)
- Високо образование
- Основно познавање на сметководство
Адреса за апликација: Иван Козаров 24 лок 64
Фамафлекс - Скопје има потреба од едно лице на работна позиција - Администратор за извршување на административни и други работни задачи. Заинтересираните кандидати може да испратат кратка биографија (CV)со фотографија на емаил адресата:email@example.com
Фирма: HL-independent distributor
Позиција: Sales Representative
Важност: до 09.11.2011
American Nutrition Company is looking for a high performing External Sales Representative for a business-to-consumer entrepreneurial opportunity.
• Communicate activities to management including current prospects competitive information, and client feedback through software tools
• Construct proposals and contracts within selling guidelines - Ensuring that pertinent information gathered during the sales calls is input into the company's database system
• Effectively represent the company and its brand to convey a highly professional image
• Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor degree or student with major in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
• Outgoing individuals who live in their sales territory and love their city;
• Passionate about selling and comfortable with cold-calling
• Proven customer service skills;
• Excellent oral, written communication skills and interpersonal skills; must be able to clearly and effectively communicate to customer and inside teams
• Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and follow up
• Demonstration of teamwork skills and initiative; engaged, driven, diligent individuals
• Possess ability to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines
• Willing to work flexible hours
• We offer: - Education and support
• Opportunity for good earnings
For the territory of Skopje send your CVs with subject “sales agent” on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org