1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Berlin-artparasites

Дискусија во 'Слободно време' започната од Anabelle.Amorette, 28 октомври 2015.

1. Anabelle.Amorette

Anabelle.Amorette Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Се надевам нема да биде дупла темава. :?: Ако не-канта.
    Не знам колку од вас знаат за оваа страница на фејсбук, но еве прилика да видат оние кои не знаат. На оваа страница се споделуваат најразлични креативни слики,гифови и интересни цитати, да не може човек да се изначита :D. Подолу ете и линк:
    http://www.facebook.com/berlinartparasites/?fref=nf
    Еве неколку постови што мене ми оставија впечаток,неколку од гифовите ќе ги ставам во спојлер,да не дречат многу.
    Growing up is hard. It is beautiful, joyful, full of opportunity and incredible moments. But there are growing pains. Spurts of life moving a little too fast with the sudden realization that I am not the human I was yesterday. Most of the time that is a very very good thing. But it is easy to look back and remember all of the great moments, and glance over the moments of challenge, difficulty, and hard decisions that got you to the wonderful place. Transitioning is so crucial. It's hard to be in a million places at once. But how fortunate are we who follow our dreams - even if that means scraping our knees along the way.

- Ivy Elwell
    [​IMG]
    Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.
    - Iain Thomas
    [​IMG]
    We cannot change, we cannot move away from what we are, until we thoroughly accept what we are. Then change seems to come about almost unnoticed.
    - Carl Rogers
    [​IMG]
    Sometimes the man who looks happiest in town, with the biggest smile, is the one carrying the biggest load of sin. There are smiles and smiles; learn to tell the dark variety from the light.
    - Ray Bradbury

You can’t fall back in love with someone. Because you can’t love the same person twice. Because they’re not the same person. They were changed by the first time you loved them. And they were changed by the first time you left them too. So when you lean in close and whisper that you’re falling in love with me again, after all this time, make sure you’re in love with me, and not the memories.
    - Danielle via Scribblingsanddust

When someone leaves you, apart from missing them, apart from the fact that the whole little world you’ve created together collapses, and that everything you see or do reminds you of them, the worst is the thought that they tried you out and, in the end, the whole sum of parts adds up to you got stamped REJECT by the one you love.
    - Helen Fielding

На Anie93, zhap4e, kjukli и 8 други им се допаѓа ова.
  2. Someonespecial

Someonespecial Free-minded aesthete

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Аииии колешке златна, те обожавам ма, алал да ти е за темава ејјј! :l:

[​IMG]

Љубов ми е странава, откако ја открив пред неколку месеци нема ден да не ѕирнам која нова прекраснотија имаат објавено. Можам слободно да речам дека е најубавото нешто што му се случило на фејсбуков. :inlove:
    Толку инспиративни, open minded реченици и текстови меѓу кои секој ќе прочита нешто во што ќе се пронајде, плус mind blowing креативни цртежи/слики/фотографии на едно место јас немам видено никаде како на страницава ... освен The Artidote, мада не е толку активна (и јас си ги рачунам како една страна :lol:, уствари и во оној pinned post на The Artidote пишува дека ја води админ кој се повлекол од berlin-artparasites), но ја препорачувам на сите што ја читаат berlin-artparasites.

Еве неколку мои омилени, и осеќам дека ќе бидам редовна во темава... :D

One of the risks of being quiet is that other people can fill your silence with their own interpretation: You’re bored. You’re depressed. You’re shy. You’re stuck up. You’re judgmental. When others can’t read us, they write their own story—not always one we choose or that’s true to who we are. — Sophia Dembling
    [​IMG]

I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk. — Joquesse Eugenia
    [​IMG]

"One day, you’re 17 and you’re planning for someday. And then quietly, without you ever really noticing, someday is today. And then someday is yesterday. And this is your life."
    [​IMG]

bedtime story:
    “Before you even notice, you will have settled. You will enjoy your Monday morning coffee and think it’s just what you needed to start your day. You will visit the library every Tuesday, hoping to find some new escape in a new book, just to get away from your life. You will eat lunch with your best friend every Wednesday, order the usual at your favorite restaurant, you’re satisfied. On Thursday you go for a walk around your neighborhood to clear your mind, and look forward to tomorrow. On Friday evening you think you’ve made it, so you reward yourself with delivery pizza and an alright movie you’ve seen more than six times. Saturday, there’s still a day separating you from Monday, so you’re fine. Sunday, you dread, dread, until you go to bed. Then it’s the same old routine, slowly getting through life, thinking you enjoy it, when you could easily learn to enjoy something else. How do you know what you need to get through the day is just coffee? Maybe it’s just telling yourself, hey, I can do it, there’s more to look forward to. Instead of living your life through books why don’t you go on an adventure and take a risk like your favorite fictional character? How do you know that meal is really your favorite thing at a restaurant when you’ve never let yourself taste something else? Is looking forward to the end of the week your motivation to actually get through life? If it is, why, when you’re just living the same old shit week to week, nothing will change. You won’t change. You think you’re happy, but couldn’t you be happier?”— Isabel Cabrera
    [​IMG]

“And kid, you’ve got to love yourself. You’ve got wake up at four in the morning, brew black coffee, and stare at the birds drowning in the darkness of the dawn. You’ve got to sit next to the man at the train station who’s reading your favorite book and start a conversation. You’ve got to come home after a bad day and burn your skin from a shower. Then you’ve got to wash all your sheets until they smell of lemon detergent you bought for four dollars at the local grocery store. You’ve got to stop taking everything so goddam personally. You are not the moon kissing the black sky. You’ve got to compliment someones crooked brows at an art fair and tell them that their eyes remind you of green swimming pools in mid July. You’ve got to stop letting yourself get upset about things that won’t matter in two years. Sleep in on Saturday mornings and wake yourself up early on Sunday. You’ve got to stop worrying about what you’re going to tell her when she finds out. You’ve got to stop over thinking why he stopped caring about you over six months ago. You’ve got to stop asking everyone for their opinions. Fuck it. Love yourself, kiddo. You’ve got to love yourself.” —Unknown
    [​IMG]

На Anie93, kjukli, Avery и 5 други им се допаѓа ова.
  3. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Many people believe that memory works like a recording device. You just record the information, then you call it up and play it back when you want to answer questions or identify images. But decades of work in psychology has shown that this just isn’t true. Our memories are constructive. They’re reconstructive. Memory works a little bit more like a Wikipedia page: You can go in there and change it, but so can other people.
    - Elizabeth Loftus

[​IMG]
    When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.
    - Viktor E. Frankl
    [​IMG]

For a wound to heal, you have to clean it out. Again, and again, and again. And this cleaning process stings. The cleaning of a wound hurts. Yes. Healing takes so much work. So much persistence. And so much patience. But every process has an end and an appointed term. Your healing will come, God willing. And like all created things, your worldly pain will die.
    - Yasmin Mogahed

I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.
    - Paulo Coelho
    [​IMG]

На neimenuvana, Someonespecial и Ginger^ им се допаѓа ова.
  4. crimson

crimson Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    I want to fall to sleep with you,
    and I could care less
    whether it is in
    layers upon layers
    of clothing
    or only our skin -
    all I really want is to wake up
    not knowing
    where I end and you begin.
    - Beau Taplin
    [​IMG]

На neimenuvana и Ginger^ им се допаѓа ова.
  5. Wahnsinn

Wahnsinn Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    10 јули 2015
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Ја знам страната на фб, и темава дефинитивно не е за во канта :D.Одлични се цитатите и постовите.

6. Idealista

Idealista Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    9 јуни 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Браво за темава!! Заљубена сум во странава. Во телефон имав над 100 screenshots од нивни сликички и цитати :D Исто така и Artidote е добра страна, вакви работи постираат. Неколку што ми оставиле впечаток:

Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore. ―Lady Gaga
    [​IMG]

"Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself. We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem. We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth."
    [​IMG]

Tell me what you fear and I will tell you what has happened to you. ― D.W. Winnicott
    [​IMG]

One of the risks of being quiet is that other people can fill your silence with their own interpretation: You’re bored. You’re depressed. You’re shy. You’re stuck up. You’re judgmental. When others can’t read us, they write their own story—not always one we choose or that’s true to who we are. — Sophia Dembling
    [​IMG]

I no longer have the energy for meaningless friendships, forced interactions or unnecessary conversations. If we don’t vibrate on the same frequency there’s just no reason for us to waste our time. I’d rather have no one and wait for substance than to not feel someone and fake the funk. — Joquesse Eugenia
    [​IMG]

How beautiful is it to stay silent when someone expects you to be enraged. ―Unknown
    [​IMG]

На Lella, Someonespecial, neimenuvana и 1 друга личност им се допаѓа ова.
  7. neimenuvana

neimenuvana Нов член

Се зачлени на:
    28 октомври 2015
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Страницава е за секој, ќе се пронајдеш во секој втор пост, навистина допира до сите и како да ја знае "колективната свест" на луѓето. Токму кога ќе ми затреба, се наоѓа некоја слика/текст/песна која ќе допре до мене и ќе ме инспирира, ќе ми помогне да продолжам понатаму, итн.
    Како корисник на фејсбук апликацијата на телефон (повеќе од на компјутер) галеријата ми е преполна со 'скриншоти' од многу голем број текстови и слики. Едноставно прекрасна страница. Навистина прави да ја цениш уметноста.

На Someonespecial му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  8. Sanjichka007

Sanjichka007 Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    5 јуни 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  9. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    “COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
    1. You’re empowering.
    2. I like your voice.
    3. You’re strong.
    4. I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
    5. I’m so happy you exist.
    6. More people should be listening to what you have to say.
    7. You’re a very warm hearted person.
    8. It’s nice seeing such kindness.
    9. You’re very down to earth.
    10. You have a beautiful soul.
    11. You inspire me to become a better person.
    12. Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
    13. It’s good to see someone care so much.
    14. You’re so understanding.
    15. You matter a lot to me.
    16. You’re important even if you don’t think so.
    17. You’re intelligent.
    18. Your passion is contagious.
    19. Your confidence is refreshing.
    20. You restore my faith in humanity.
    21. You’re great at being creative.
    22. You’re so talented at ____.
    23. I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
    24. You have great taste in ___.
    25. I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
    26. I wish more people were like you.
    27. You’re so good at loving people.”
    - hereislight
    [​IMG]

There are days you wake up thinking you can juggle the world between your fingers, and other days you wake up feeling the air around you intoxicates you to a point where you can no longer leave the premises of your bed. The nights in between, you shuffle between being a warrior and a slave; wondering whether you want to lose yourself to win the world, or lose the world to win yourself. - Mohamed Kassem
    [​IMG]

I still feel that poetry is not medicine - it’s an X-ray. It helps you see the wound and understand it. - Dunya Mikhail
    [​IMG]

You block your dreams when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. - Mary Manin Morrissey
    [​IMG]

На Anabelle.Amorette и Lella им се допаѓа ова.
  10. x.Daisy.x

x.Daisy.x Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    24 август 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Многу ми се допаѓаат вакви страни ми разбива некоја монотонија што ја имам на почетна, кажете уште некоја слична ако следите :)

11. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Се ми се чини само јас и Специ најредовни во темава ќе сме. :lol:

I long for a career walking through empty houses vacated of all furniture and personality, walls once full of love and memories now bare with chipping paint and talk of being alone forever. Do you think if houses could talk they would tell you of all the people who walked through their lonesome hallways with no intent to return? Do you think if walls could talk they would tell you of all the crayons that have been pressed against their plaster skin creating masterpieces that can't be painted over? What about the day your dad got so drunk he punched right through the memories and your brother years later with chalky knuckles following in his footsteps? Would the windows board themselves up after you left? Do you think the air vents still carry the sound of your mom telling your dad she doesn't love him anymore? Do you think that house is waiting for someone to come along and fix it up again? I spend my Saturday mornings furniture shopping for things that aren't there and won't ever be there. Do you think houses are like people or people are like houses because I can walk up cracked concrete steps everyday and I can run my hand down the oak door wondering how many people have stood in my spot before and if their legs ever buckled ? I can grab that cold metal knob but I can't ever turn it because I'm not ready to confront the crumbling walls of a house that was once a home.
    - Kelsie Byers
    [​IMG]
    Yesterday one of my Facebook friends uploaded a picture of his new Macbook Pro. It made me feel like he is telling the entire world that he owns a luxury not all can afford. I am happy his father gifted him one, but was it necessary for his friend list to know that he got a new laptop?

I have 538 friends on Facebook, 231 follow me on Instagram, 134 follow me on Twitter, see me, I am everywhere. I have 2456 points on Snapchat - but no best friend. My profile picture has got over 150 likes, I go through the likes and find out that I’ve never really connected with any one of them.

What's happening here is wrong. People type in texts messages smoothly but they don't actually have anything to say when they meet the person whom they've been in touch with for the past 3 months. We are living in an illusion of happiness and togetherness.

I see no one being by my side, I need support. So I imagine someone texting me an inspirational quote which backs me up with confidence. One message and it'll be fine, would it? I imagine meeting that person and crying so much that my eyes get swollen. I Again, what's the harm in imaging things ?

I will imagine, until I meet you.
    - Akshita Bhatia
    [​IMG]
    Mommy,

Everyone in my class keeps writing about love,
    Falling in and out of love,
    Desired love and unwanted love,
    And the list goes on and on…
    They remind me of children who appear to find difficulty in comprehending different topics in this complex world.
    Well it’s not that they can’t comprehend any other aspect of this universe,
    But they don’t care as much about anything else.

Why do they act like they understand love?
    Are they not aware of the fact that love fears being understood?
    They try to throw their delusions at me,
    Informing me how love is the most powerful thing on earth,
    How love is the answer to every issue,
    How love is what will fill that emptiness everyone has.

Mommy now they’re fabricating fairy tales,
    And I’m fabricating stories about revolt and war,
    They’re writing about the prince in shining armor and their one true love,
    I’m writing about my fascination with the different perspectives about the afterlife.

Mommy, I don’t understand their obsession with love.
    I’m starting to question their goals in life,
    Is it just to get married and have a family?
    Are we raised in societies that condition you to think of love as such a necessity in life?
    We grow up imagining who we’re going to end up with,
    Imagining how many kids we’ll have,
    Imagining where we’ll live together,
    Imagining how we’ll grow old together,
    Imagining having someone special to finally belong to.

But Mommy,
    What if I belong to myself?
    What if I do not dream about finding someone to fill the emptiness?
    What if I enjoy the emptiness?
    Not necessarily enjoying the emptiness, but enjoying the quest to fill myself up with knowlegde, curiosity, freedom, passion, peace, happiness, chaos…
    Instead of fantasizing about getting married,
    What if I fantasize about establishing a career?
    About publishing a small book,
    About having pets – a dog and a cat, maybe even a lizard.
    About designing my own massive art studio,
    About exploring as much of the world as I can.

Mommy,
    why am I considered so different from people driven by love?
    Why am I mocked for not caring about their type of love?
    Why do I get weird looks when I say I have no interest in being with someone?
    And even when I cover up my previous statement by explaining how “I wouldn’t mind ending up alone if I don’t find someone l’m comfortable with.”
    Oh no, I am still considered unusual.

Mommy,
    Tell me why do I feel like a dagger just pierced my center when they tell me I should change my perspective.
    When they tell me it’s not good to be this independent,
    When they tell me I shouldn’t be blunt with the guys that flirt with me,
    When they tell me I shouldn’t think of small talk as ridiculous,
    When they tell me I should put logic aside and follow my heart.

Why don’t they understand that what they call the “heart” doesn’t actually feel,
    Do they know our emotions actually stem from our brain?
    And so what if I think emotions make me act irrational?
    So what if I don’t act on impulse?
    So what if I don’t like expressing my feeling verbally?
    So what if I inhibit my emotions?
    Why do you assume that I don’t have any emotion when I don’t yell back at you in an argument,
    When I don’t let you kiss me,
    When I don’t express exaggerated happiness,
    When I refuse to talk to you if I’m mad or sad.
    Huh?
    Maybe I am the way I am because I am consumed by anxiety, by sadness, by happiness, by fear, by courage.
    Maybe I am a huge bundle of emotions.

“But if you’re such an emotional person then you SHOULD be in peruse of love.”
    Yeah that’s what they told me Mommy.

So I told them I fear love,
    And I fear attatchment,
    And I fear losing my independent self to someone who can’t go on in her life if she’s not beside her love.
    I told them I don’t enjoy imagining someone to “complete me”.
    I told them I’m already whole,
    I told them I’m not.
    I told them the cliché “I choose to love myself.” explaining how in my mind everything eventually falls in place if you do.
    But they laugh and roll their eyes.

So Mommy,
    they’re still writing about love in class,
    And they still act like they understand it,
    They’re still giving me weird looks, and telling me to change.

And all I wonder about is the reality that love was a notion created by humans,
    And if they had never seen what love portrayed as,
    Or heard about what love is considered to feel like and be.
    Then “love” – the necessity of life as they refer to it
    Would not even exist.

Sumer Ziady
    [​IMG]

На Reachel, MilaP, Someonespecial и 1 друга личност им се допаѓа ова.
  12. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    One day it will all make sense.
    The sun, the trees,
    And the morning breeze on a long summer day.

Every single thought running through your head
    and all the words left unsaid will unravel.

Regrets will fade away,
    Decisions will matter no more
    and what you thought you fought for,
    will laugh right at you.

Stop being silly, YOLO doesn't exist
    because living means being free and honey,
    You're anything but that.

Society shows you one path, your friends and family the other,
    but what about the road your heart wanted you to discover.

Did you forget its beat
    while drowning in expectations
    of people who are not worthy of your humiliation
    Wake up, please.

Don't wait, just go,
    Run for those hills,
    and once you get to the very edge
    spread your wings.
    And fly

Because that's what you were made for.
    - Anonymous

[​IMG]

:bow: :bow: :bow:

На zhap4e, Anabelle.Amorette и Wahnsinn им се допаѓа ова.
  13. MayDiamonds

MayDiamonds Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    23 август 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Ова ми беше нај омилената страница која скришно си ја посетував уште откако е создадена. Tогаш сеуште никој не ја знаеше, а сега веќе стана мејнстрим и кој стигна споделува постови за да се покаже колку е deep а половината појма немаат што е поентата |( Како и да е, дефинитивно не ми поминува ден без да ги прочитам најновите објави, си ја чувствувам како терапија.. Многу повеќе имам научено од неа отколку во училиште.. Се надевам дека уште долго ќе не почестува со вакви прекрасни поучни приказни. :l:

На Golden и Wahnsinn им се допаѓа ова.
  14. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    *Напомена: Гледајте да не се повторуваат исти постови пред да постирате,ќе ја изгуби смислата темава.

We live in a world full of mediocrities- lacking
    passion for things. People work for money, prefer
    texting instead of making face-to-face
    conversations, even sexting because making love is
    “too mainstream”. I walk around and see
    people hiding so much of pain within, their dull
    faces wearing the brightest smiles. It feels like the
    way people who are about to die smile for the last
    time. Nobody wants to commit to love, people want
    to cheat and fuck and get away with it. Their way of
    living has changed from relishing each moment to
    merely surviving each day as it comes. Everybody
    needs their own space and privacy and families do
    not stay together anymore. It is sad how ‘life’ is
    getting rare and how rotten we feel.

- Deeksha Tripathi
    [​IMG]

The zoo welcomed them.
    His little niece screeched, "Cageeee!"
    "Yes!" He said softly.
    "Why?" She questioned.
    "To protect!"
    "Us?"
    "Them!"
    - Srinivas Aravind
    [​IMG]

“Loneliness does not come from being alone, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important.” -C.G. Jung

“She said, ‘I’m so afraid.’ And I said, ‘why?,’ and she said, ‘Because I’m so profoundly happy. Happiness like this is frightening.’ I asked her why and she said, ‘They only let you be this happy if they’re preparing to take something from you.’” —Khaled Hosseini
    [​IMG]
    “Though I am often in the depths of misery, there is still calmness, pure harmony and music inside me.”
    [​IMG]
    "Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made." -Tyler Kent White
    [​IMG]

15. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Putting yourself out there takes vulnerability. Vulnerability is hard, and we, as a rule, tend to go for what’s easy; by that logic, closing ourselves off is the easiest thing in the world. We quote the words of others to do the talking for us, send each other links to articles and stories in lieu of actual conversation, post pretty pictures to adequately convey our current state of mind, all to avoid having to proffer a single identifiable human emotion. Maybe just maybe...divulging your vulnerabilities without any kind of filter can make you more human. - Phil Roland

Koлку е само relatable... :bow:

[​IMG]

На Anabelle.Amorette му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  16. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    How utterly different would life be if humans were made of different colours. Each a different

shade. And a change in their colour had a specific meaning attached to it. One would turn a light

lavender while meditating, blood red when angry, a tinge of indigo with the purest beige when

shy and shiny white while making love. And let's say that once two souls mate for life, they

acquire the exact same shade which would never change. Let death give people time by turning

them into a rust, one hair at a time, so that they have enough days to realise it's not long to live

and pursue their hobbies, tell their loved ones how beautiful they've made their lives and

explore things that their hearts desire. Let murderers, rapists, terrorists go all black when

performing crimes and remain that way forever so that the world could acknowledge their sins

which could no more be hidden. Let a woman turn into the purest gold while giving birth. Let

lovers temporarily turn into an orange, like the sky in autumn so that the world can appreciate

the beauty in their relationship not based on gender or caste. And when things fall apart for

these lovers, let their beautiful shade fade away like the autumn clouds.
    - Diksha Daryanani

Painted photography by Aliza Razell

[​IMG]

We all need to look into the dark side of our nature – that’s where the energy is, the passion. People are afraid of that because it holds pieces of us we’re busy denying.
    – Sue Grafton
    [​IMG]

Art museums are the loudest quiet places I know. There are so many voices and so many ideas, visions and languages floating around that I can’t contain myself. I’m giddy and have a big smile on my face. My eyes open as wide as they can, to take in as much as possible.
    I believe it would be very easy to fall in love inside an art museum. Provided, of course, that the person is right, it wouldn’t matter whether the two of you went there together or just bumped into each other while trying to get a closer look at some sneaky detail on a canvas in the Renaissance room. The atmosphere inside would surely work as a catalyst and one has only to seize it.

You realize you come from a tradition of sad people. Your dad is sad and an insomniac, your mom is sad because your dad is sad, and your sister is sad and apprehensive because she is not getting good grades in spite of her hard work. So, this is what you are. A sad guy in a sad family. You realize you’ve lost the ability to feel anything: happiness, sadness or even, anger.
    At the beginning of your depression, there was nothing but feelings, so now the emotional numbing was relief. You’ve always scrutinized feelings as a hindrance to your quest of completely overpowering yourself. How is that working out?
    [​IMG]

На Someonespecial и Jordanovska-K им се допаѓа ова.
  17. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    You are not a graveyard.
    Stop opening your arms
    to those who are only
    looking for a place to
    rest their tired bones.
    - Pavana पवन

Artwork by Jo In Hyuk
    [​IMG]

Does your favourite memory about someone ever crush you so hard that it takes the life out of you? Does it gush into each and every ounce of your being and paralyse you head to toe? Does it keep playing in your head over and over again like a broken record and detach you from the reality? What do you do then? Do you resist the urge of indulging in it? Do you cheat on yourself and surrender to those weak moments?
    - A.L.
    [​IMG]

Have you ever had that feeling— that you’d like to go to a whole different place and become a whole different self?
    - Haruki Murakami
    [​IMG]

Being in love with a city you have to leave is worse than being broken-hearted.
    A lover may leave you but a city won't. It lives inside you forever.
    - Madrilovegood
    [​IMG]

And so we find ourselves, once again, in front of the blank canvas. The blank canvas, which reflects both our fear and our opportunity to break it.
    - Nicole Krauss in a letter to Van Gogh
    [​IMG]

I hope you meet someone who wants to experience you and not just see you by their eyes. Someone who doesn’t only want to have sex with you but moves their fingers over your body like trying to find a city on a world map and mark their favourite destinations. Someone who wants to experience you like a masterpiece. Whenever we observe a masterpiece we get the urge to touch it and most of the time we do, involuntarily, because it’s so perfect that we not only want to see it with our eyes and forget it’s details later on because I read somewhere that every time you recall a memory your brain edits it bit by bit so we long to experience it so that each part which contributes to it’s perfection stays with us afterall how scary it would be to forget how perfect you felt. So I hope someone experiences you like a summer breeze stroking your hair, like the warmth of bonfire on a chilly winter night, like the taste of that traditional homemade dish by a mother for her children who’s taste forever lingers in their mouth. I hope you find someone who justifies in treating you like the perfect art you are.
    - James Boyle

18. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    You remember too much,
    my mother said to me recently.
    Why hold onto all that?

And I said,
    Where do I put it down?
    - Anne Carson
    [​IMG]

When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits — anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.
    - Kim McMillen
    [​IMG]

Do you ever just smell an old perfume, or hear an old song, or pass an old hangout spot and kinda break inside for a couple minutes?
    - Unknown
    [​IMG]

I like cancelled plans. And empty bookstores. I like rainy days and thunderstorms. And quiet coffee shops. I like messy beds and over-worn pajamas. Most of all, I like the small joys that a simple life brings.
    - Unknown
    [​IMG]

19. Sanjichka007

Sanjichka007 Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    5 јуни 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:

Let go of that picture, where you both look so happy, like nothing in the world could touch you. Let go of that one message you still have saved on your phone that helps you believe it wasn’t just you. Let go of the blanket you both slept under, that you still curl up with on really bad days.

[​IMG]
    Painting by Alexandre Cabanel

Let go of that moment when you knew, with every muscle in your body, that he loved you, he just couldn’t say it yet. Let go of that moment, when you knew, with every muscle in your body, that he didn’t, but you stayed.

[​IMG]
    Painting by Ali Cavanaugh

Let go of the last time you let him back in to your heart and in to your body, because you thought it would bring him back, bring you back. And really, it felt like it did. But it didn’t. Love may sometimes be won through lust, but it can never be won back through it.

[​IMG]
    Painting by Amy Judd

Let go of that time you got drunk and begged him to come back, when you thought you could no longer bear it without him. You are still here now, without him.

[​IMG]
    Photography by Ariko Inaoka

Let go of that time that he called, months later, to tell you he was sorry, he didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s not enough that he didn’t ‘mean’ to hurt you, that hurting you was incidental. You deserve to be more than somebody’s collateral damage.

[​IMG]
    Painting by Eduardo Mata Icaza

Let go of all the memories, until all that is left is the feeling that you’ve forgotten something but you can’t remember what it is. That feeling you get when you’re leaving home and your mind tells you that you’ve left something behind.

[​IMG]

Allow yourself this: open up your back pack, see your toothbrush sitting comfortably in it. You have everything you need. Run back up those stairs, one last time, check that you turned the lights off. There is nothing left to be done here.

[​IMG]
    Photography by Heitor Magno

That is all he is to you now, one of those dreams that you know was memorable, but the only thing you have when you wake up is a vague recollection of what it felt like to be in it.

[​IMG]
    Photography by Isabelle Wenzel

But, it will be worth it, to once more have what was yours to claim all along: guilt free self-love, an open heart that is no longer cluttered by ghosts of the past, and most of all, a good night’s sleep.

20. Idealista

Idealista Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    9 јуни 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    I act and react, and suddenly I wonder “Where is the girl that I was last year? Two years ago? What would she think of me now?"
    - Sylvia Plath
    [​IMG]

Don’t ever compliment me by insulting other women. That’s not a compliment, it’s a competition none of us agreed to.
    by “You’re not like other girls.” Shut the fuck up.
    - Unknown
    [​IMG]

На Someonespecial и Sanjichka007 им се допаѓа ова.