1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Бритни Спирс (Britney Spears)

Дискусија во 'Групи и изведувачи' започната од XstrongerX, 23 октомври 2010.

1. TheKiketoo

TheKiketoo Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    2 јули 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    кога бев помала омилена ми беше, сите песни и ги знаев и скоро само неа ја слушав, а сега скоро воопшто не ја слушам :|
    оваа песна ми беше омилена
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4 :|

2. XstrongerX

XstrongerX Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    7 јули 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  3. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Новото интервју со Бритни :

Britney Spears, the sweetest girl who ever emerged from McComb, Mississippi, is once again on a mission to make us dance. This spring, the greatest pop star of our generation returns with Femme Fatale, a suite of hits destined for good times, late nights, and heavy clubland rotation.
    Filled with brazen, sexual lyrics against an aggressive, Euro-style beat, the album’s first single, “Hold It Against Me,” shot to number one in nineteen countries within hours of its release in January. The fans, it seems, have been waiting. At age 29, Spears has achieved a level of fame and notoriety that might make continued success an easy prospect. Yet she remains anything but asleep at the wheel. Fatale finds Spears in control of her image and her sound, building on a decade-strong brand of feel-good pop. If we love Spears (and we undoubtedly do), it’s because she’s a constant reminder of the fun and freedom we’ve enjoyed, and a harbinger of sunny days ahead. She is good times preserved in amber. We don’t ever want her to change. She’s perfect just the ways she is.

V: As a child, what did you imagine fame would be like?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I don’t think I thought about “fame” when I was a child. I knew I wanted to perform and I knew I wanted to be on stage but I don’t think I ever thought about fame or what comes with being famous.

V: Do you think you were destined to become a star?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: If not, then god definitely has a strange sense of humor.

V: Do you follow astrology?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: A little. I like to believe there is a little magic in the world, but I also believe we choose our own path.

V: When did you first realize you were famous?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: Am I Famous?

V: Define a femme fatale.
    BRITNEY SPEARS: A woman who is sexy and strong, dangerous and mysterious, cool and confident.

V: If your Circus album represented a comeback, what does Femme Fatale represent?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I think Femme Fatale speaks for itself. I worked really hard on it and spent almost two years recording it. I think it’s the best album I have ever made. There’s nothing to say. I’ll let the music speak for me.

V: What direction are you taking with the sound?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I wanted to make a fierce dance record where each song makes you want to get up and move your body in a different way. That’s what I want from the music I listen to. This record is for the clubs, or something you play before you go out at night. It’s definitely my edgiest and most mature sound yet.

V: Would you consider this new album a revolution or an evolution?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: It’s a little bit of both. There are songs on this album that don’t sound like anything else and are completely revolutionary, but I also believe that this album expresses where I am today as a woman and is an evolution of who I am.
    V: What is your favorite song on the album and why?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I really love “On the Rocks“ because it sounds so different from anything I have ever heard. It’s so cool and quirky.

V: These days it seems everyone collaborates with everyone else, yet you have always been very selective. Would you collaborate again? Who would you like to collaborate with next?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: You’ll just have to wait and see…

V: You have your finger on the pulse. How do you discover new artists, collaborators, and genres of music?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I like music that makes you move and connects with your soul. I like to feel inspired right away when I listen to new music. I always have songs being sent to me from new artists and producers from all over the world, which is really cool. From there I just follow my heart.

V: What have you been listening to on your iPod recently?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I love the Black Eyed Peas. They always put me in a good mood. I listen to them a lot. I love Christina’s “Woo Hoo,” and “Paper Planes” by M.I.A. I CANNOT stop listening to “We No Speak Americano” by Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.

V: Everybody knows you as Britney the pop star. What are some of your talents and interests that might surprise people?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I love to cook, especially for my boys. I also make a mean southern sweet tea from a recipe my mom passed on to me. It’s really good. I love it. I make it for my boys all the time.

V: Despite all the ups and downs in your past, you’ve always come out on top. What is the secret to your success?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I have learned to always stay true to myself and never let what other people say about me change who I am. It’s a really important lesson that took me a long time to learn.

V: What makes you happy?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: My boys.
    V: What makes you sad?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: When people are cruel to each other.

V: Your every move is reported in the media. What are your tricks to staying balanced and not letting it get to you?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I’m past all that. I try to block it all out and not pay attention to anything they write about me in the magazine or online, I’m done with that.

V: In the past you allowed your fans a great deal of access into your world, much more so than now. Do you feel you’ve become guarded.
    BRITNEY SPEARS: A little bit. I think it’s easier to let people in when you’re younger, but when I became a mother I wanted more privacy for myself and my children. A life away from my life.

V: What motivates you to keep doing what you do?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I love making new music for my fans, I love performing for my fans, and most importantly, I love my fans. I am so lucky to have their support. They drive me.

V: If you walked away from it all tomorrow, what would you do instead? What would you miss the most? The least?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: I’d be a full-time mom which would be cool. I’d miss my fans and all of the love the most, but I definitely would not miss having my picture taken everywhere I go. I wouldn’t miss showering in arenas either. So gross!

V: What would you like people to know about you today?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: That the bitch is back and better than ever! [Laughs]

V: Where do you see yourself in ten years?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: Right here!

V: What do you feel will be your legacy?
    BRITNEY SPEARS: Two amazing boys and a lot of music that hopefully brings a lot of people a lot of happiness.

На wolf4e му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  4. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Нови слики :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Ова се делчиња од новите песни на Бритни кои ќе се најдат на новиот албум Femme Fatale. Песните се извонредни :) Сите се која од која поубави :inlove:

http://soundcloud.com/jonlee15/britney- ... -the-world

http://soundcloud.com/britneyspears/sea ... ss-snippet

http://soundcloud.com/britneyspears/the ... ss-snippet

http://soundcloud.com/britneyspears/howiroll-snippet

http://soundcloud.com/britneyspears/insideout-snippet

6. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  7. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  8. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  9. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  10. Trendafilka

Trendafilka Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    28 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Не сум огромен Бритни фан (откако на времето ми го украде Џастин Тимберлејк) :lol: ама на новиве слики изгледа феноменално прекрасно :clap:

На veri му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  11. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Femme Fatale" Track Listing:

1. Till The World Ends (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
    2. Hold It Against Me (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Co-produced by Billboard)
    3. Inside Out (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Billboard)
    4. I Wanna Go (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
    5. How I Roll (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
    6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful featuring Sabi (Produced by Benny Blanco, Ammo, JMIKE and Billboard)
    7. Seal It With A Kiss (Produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin and Dream Machine)
    8. Big Fat Bass featuring will.i.am (Produced by will.i.am)
    9. Trouble For Me (Produced by Fraser T Smith)
    10. Trip To Your Heart (Produced by Bloodshy, Henrik Jonback and Magnus)
    11. Gasoline (Produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco)
    12. Criminal (Produced by Max Martin and Shellback)
    13. Up N' Down (Produced by Max Martin, Shellback and Oligee)
    14. He About To Lose Me (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)
    15. Selfish (Produced by Stargate, and Sandy Vee)
    16. Don't Keep Me Waiting (Produced by Rodney "Darkchild" Jerkins)

12. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Britney&Jason.. and Kevin at Sean’s Little League Game march 06

[​IMG]
    Britney & Jason си играат со бебето на Kevin Federline ( бившиот сопруг на Брит ) од неговата нова девојка.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  14. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  15. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
  16. k.i.t.t.y

k.i.t.t.y Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    13 јануари 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Кевин има ново бебе? И Бритни си игра со бебето??? :D

Инаку албумот нов и е :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: Нема песна што не ми се допаѓа... ја обожавам Бритни, што се не преживеа и пак е на врвот... :clap: :clap: :clap:

17. wolf4e

wolf4e Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    16 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Дали знаете кога излегува нејзиниот албум или веке излезен е?знам дека во март излегуваше :?:

18. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Wolf4e На 29ти март ќе излезе албумот, а веќе е 4то место во Америка на листата најпродавани албуми, што досега се нема случено некој албум да се најде на листата пред да биде пуштен во продажба. Тоа е така поради pre-order продажбата, на интернет може да се порача албумот, како предпродажба му доаѓа тоа :)

Еве една нова слика на насловната на списанието Hits, 2011.
    [​IMG]

Да, Kitty, Кевин има бебе и Бритни и Џејсон си играат со него :lol: тоа ти е Холивуд, се е можно :D
    Еве ги повторно на натпревар на Престон ( синчето на Брит ) и повторно ја има сликано Бритни како си игра со бебето на Кевин :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Колку е слаткичко :inlove:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

На wolf4e му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  19. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    На интернет порталите, се појавија бројки за тоа кој пејач колку пари донирал за помош на Јапонија. По се изгледа дека Бритни била многу великодушна и дарежлива па донирала неверојатни 64 милиони долари :o
    Што друга да се коментира, освен едно големо браво за неа :clap:

Јustin Bieber donated $1,000,000;
    Miley $5,000,000;
    Lady Gaga $16,000,000;
    Britney Spears $64,000,000;
    Jonas $70,000,000 to Japan.

На твитер таа напиша :
    So tragic. My heart is breaking for Japan. Let's support and help those in Japan. #prayforJapan - Britney

‎Zynga Inc. raised $1mil for Save the Children's Japan relief effort! Let's help them get to $2mil: http://zyn.ga/3qX -Brit

20. veri

veri Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    14 јануари 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Ново интервју со Брит за магазинот Rolling Stone

Do your kids like the new record? What have they said about it?

Yes. They definitely dance to it but its kind of funny because they are still confused .... It’s like, ‘who is this Britney Spears singer in contrast to mommy?’

How has your involvement in the record-making process changed over the years?

I have always been heavily involved in every album I have ever made. I'm very stubborn when it comes to recording and will only record songs I love, which is why it takes me a long time to make an album. I have to feel connected before I record and the song has to spark something inside me. Very few songs do that. I guess it's a good process because I love all of my music. I know there are a lot of artists that hate songs they recorded. I don’t feel that way.

[​IMG]

What was your idea for the overall sound of this album?

I wanted to make a fresh-sounding album for the clubs or something that you play in your car when you're going out at night that gets you excited but I wanted it to sound different from everything else out right now. I also wanted to experiment with all the different types of music I love which is why you hear a mixture of pop, hip-hop and dance throughout the album. I also really wanted to play with my voice and change up my sound here and there which was really fun.

You hear traces of some real cutting-edge dance music on the album – for instance, the dubstep break on “Hold It Against Me." How do you find new sounds?

I listen to a lot of different music from all over the world and I guess I just gravitate towards what sounds fresh and what makes me want to move. I really didn’t want to record anything on this album that could be mistaken for anyone else out there. I think my first two singles, “Hold It Against Me” and “Till The World Ends,” sound completely different from anything else and I think when my fans hear the rest of Femme Fatale they'll see how fresh every song is.

Do you still go out to clubs? What kind of dance music do you like?

I don’t go out that much anymore but when I do, I definitely like to go out and dance. I'm a big vibe person when it comes to music so a song really has to make me feel a certain way in order for me to fall in love with it. I love hard pounding dance songs with really beautiful melodies over them. Those are my favorites

What kind of music do you listen to at home?

I love the Peas but I also love Deadmau5. I guess I’m all over the place. Lately I have been listening to Robyn and Adele non-stop but I also love to find new artists that very few people know about. It's one of my favorite things to do because it's like being part of a secret. Friends and people around me are always showing me new artists that they love and that's how I learned about Sabi and ended up working with her on “(Drop Dead) Beautiful.” I have always wanted to feature a new artist on one of my albums and she is really cool.

What led to your collaboration with willi.am? What was it like working with him?

The Peas make incredibly catchy, fun pop/dance records and I LOVE will.i.am's style. I have always wanted to do a song with him and would love to work with him more in the future. He is so interesting.

[​IMG]

Dr. Luke has become a big-name producer in his own right since your last album – is it different working with him now?

Not really. We have known each other for a really long time. Most people don't know this but we actually worked together when I was recording “Blackout.” He was incredible back then and he has only gotten better over the years.

Dr. Luke said last fall that "I want [the sound] to get harder in some ways, and maybe a little more deep into electronic -- grimier." Did you have that same agenda for the album? Do you feel like you accomplished that?

When we first sat down to talk about Femme Fatale I knew I wanted to make a dance album that was ahead of everything else out there but unique to me which is why I was so picky with the recording process. I only wanted songs that I immediately connected to. I also wanted to make sure that this album was completely different from Circus or anything else I had ever recorded. I love Circus but I wanted something darker and edgier. I also wanted to make an album and didn't want to just record a bunch of songs and put them together. I think Femme Fatale is really connected from start to finish.

What is it about Max Martin that makes you so comfortable collaborating with him? How much bigger of a role did he take on this album than he did for "Circus"?

Max played a huge role on this album and he has been there since the beginning so there is such a huge level of trust. He gets exactly what I am saying when I tell him what I want and don’t want musically. His melodies are incredible and he is always coming up with weird sounds, which I love. The whistle on "I Wanna Go" still gets me every time I hear it. Who would have thought of that? There is nobody I feel more comfortable collaborating with in the studio.

How would you characterize the studio relationship between Max and Dr. Luke?

They are two peas in a pod. It’s a total bromance.