Најубав дел/рефрен од вашиот хит на денот!?

Discussion in 'Музика' started by Alesii, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. Jenniffer

    Jenniffer Популарен член

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,375
    Likes Received:
    7,418
    Gender:
    Female
    The worst things in life come free to us
    Cause we're just under the upper hand
    And go mad for a couple grams
    And she don't want to go outside tonight
    And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
    Or sells love to another man
    It's too cold outside
    For angels to fly
    Angels to fly
    :l:

    The A team- Ed Sheeran
     
  2. Thallia

    Thallia Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2013
    Messages:
    2,805
    Likes Received:
    18,799
    “... Ти си мелем на рана,
    сонуван, сакан,
    милуван, бендисан...
    Ти си лек што се чека
    дури до века...“

    “...Рај, ти си рај,
    твојто име усните ми скокотка,
    знај, ти си рај,
    како сладок сок од зрела јаготка...“
     
  3. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    Никогаш доста од тебе, живот цел за тебе
    Не никогаш не е доволно,
    а сега ми тежи премногу,
    Никогаш доста од мене љубовта е твоја
    Оди ти биди среќна имај
    се што јас нема никогаш да го имам
    ...
     
  4. Anne15

    Anne15 Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2012
    Messages:
    762
    Likes Received:
    245
    Gender:
    Male
    Oh, think twice,'cause it's
    just another day
    for you and me in paradise.

    Oh,think twice,'cause
    it's just another day for you,
    you and me in paradise. :inlove:
     
  5. ku4ence

    ku4ence Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2013
    Messages:
    883
    Likes Received:
    1,756
    Gender:
    Female
    Штом сакаш,
    лесно можеш да поместиш карпа,
    И од просјак стануваш крал,
    кога срце си дал,
    брзо глава се губи.

    Штом сакаш,
    одиш напред, тешко да те запрат,
    и од просјак стануваш крал,
    кога срце си дал,
    сонот бескрајно трае. :)
     
  6. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    I tried to tell you how I feel
    I tried to tell you but I'm weak
    Words don't come easily
    When you get close I shiver
    I watch you when you smile
    I watch you when you cry
    And I still don't understand
    I can't find a way to tell you..
    :(
     
  7. ocila

    ocila Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2012
    Messages:
    5,513
    Likes Received:
    1,901
    Dao bih joj srce svoje
    neka ima srca dva
    samo kada njoj je dobro
    onda dobro sam i ja

    Da imam pravo na jos dan zivota
    za jedan dan da skrojim sudbinu
    ja znam sa sobom koga bih da vodim
    ja poveo bih, poveo bih nju
     
  8. Thallia

    Thallia Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2013
    Messages:
    2,805
    Likes Received:
    18,799
    You think that you are strong, but you are weak
    You'll see,
    It takes more strength to cry, admit defeat.
    I have truth on my side,
    You only have deceit
    You'll see, somehow, someday

    MADONNA - You'll See
     
  9. orevokrsacka

    orevokrsacka Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2013
    Messages:
    2,475
    Likes Received:
    8,618
    Во пресрет на концертот на „Архангел“

    .. Јас, сонце и месечина,
    и точка и цела вселена,
    од црна дупка светлина,
    твоја гордост, љубена... :music:
     
  10. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    It is love when we're dancing together
    It is love if i'm crying for you
    In this world i am dreaming forever
    Now that i'm with you..
     
  11. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    И се да направам и колку да те сакам,
    ти пак забораваш се помалку ме сфаќаш..
     
  12. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    The path that I'm walking, I must go alone
    I must take the baby steps till I'm full grown, full grown
    Fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?
    And I foresee the dark ahead if I stay
     
  13. an4ii

    an4ii Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    605
    Likes Received:
    441
    Gender:
    Female
    Quiero en tus manos abiertas buscar mi camino
    y que te sientas mujer solamente conmigo
    Hoy tengo ganas de ti, hoy tengo ganas de ti.
    Quiero apagar en tus labios la sed de mi alma
    y descubrir el amor juntos cada mañana
    Hoy tengo ganas de ti, hoy tengo ganas de ti.
    :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
    или преведено е вака :

    želim u tvojim otvorenim rukama tražiti svoj put
    i da se osjećaš ženom samo sa mnom
    danas te želim ,danas te želim
    želim ugasiti na tvojim usnama žeđ svoje duše
    i otkriti ljubav zajedno svakim jutrom
    danas te želim, danas te želim
     
  14. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    Because of you
    I never stray too far from the sidewalk
    Because of you
    I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
    Because of you
    I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
    Because of you
    I am afraid
     
  15. Thallia

    Thallia Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2013
    Messages:
    2,805
    Likes Received:
    18,799
    ust give me a reason
    Just a little bit's enough
    Just a second we're not broken just bent
    And we can learn to love again
    It's in the stars
    It's been written in the scars on our hearts
    We're not broken just bent
    And we can learn to love again
     
  16. sadgirl21

    sadgirl21 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2013
    Messages:
    7,362
    Likes Received:
    8,499
    I'm still in love.. :(
     
  17. Cvetetto

    Cvetetto Популарен член

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2,834
    Likes Received:
    1,891
    Gender:
    Female
    El dinero le robo su corazon
    La Mentira la desarmaron el alma
    Mujer de nadie mujer de todos
    Mujer que mata;Mujer que duele
    Mujer que entrega y te arrebata
    MUJER TAN CARA ;)
    Ах колку ми јак шпанскиот :lol:
     
  18. ane.bella

    ane.bella Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2011
    Messages:
    3,247
    Likes Received:
    25,885
    Gender:
    Female
    People like us, we've gotta stick together
    Keep your head up, nothing lasts forever
    Here's to the damned, to the lost and forgotten
    It's hard to get high when you're living on the bottom...


    KELLY CLARKSON-People Like Us
     
  19. SM12

    SM12 Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2013
    Messages:
    87
    Likes Received:
    46
    Gender:
    Female
    Your eyes, they shine so bright
    I wanna save that light
    I can't escape this now
    Unless you show me how

    Demons - Imagine Dragons
     
  20. Cvetetto

    Cvetetto Популарен член

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2011
    Messages:
    2,834
    Likes Received:
    1,891
    Gender:
    Female
    Y cierro los ojos
    para imaginarte
    junto a mi
    pero no estas
    se hace pesado
    el frio mi destino
    que sin ti
    ya no es lo mismo

    Tómame otra vez
    quiero sentir tu cuerpo junto al mio
    ven abrazame
    que sea mi piel te confiese quien soy

    Bésame otra vez
    te hare sentir de nuevo que eres mio
    yo me entregare al fuego intenso de este amor
    sera esta noche que enteres quien soy
    Tómame otra vez_El Rostro de Analía