Најубав дел/рефрен од вашиот хит на денот!?

Discussion in 'Музика' started by Alesii, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. Natali.3

    Natali.3 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    5,739
    Likes Received:
    54,634
    Gender:
    Female
    "I wish I could be the one,
    the one who won't care at all
    But being the one on the stand,
    I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
    When time soaked with blood turns its back,
    I know it's hard to fall.
    Confided in me was your heart
    I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me."
     
  2. nevermet18

    nevermet18 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    May 30, 2014
    Messages:
    5,234
    Likes Received:
    13,254
    Gender:
    Female
    "In my dreams you're with me
    We'll be everything I want us to be
    And from there, who knows, maybe this will be the night that we kiss for the first time
    Or is that just me and my imagination"
     
  3. Aquarius21

    Aquarius21 Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2015
    Messages:
    134
    Likes Received:
    530
    Gender:
    Female
    Džaba ti ceo svet
    kada si zauzet
    sve muške price znam
    ja dobro napamet
     
  4. Natali.3

    Natali.3 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    5,739
    Likes Received:
    54,634
    Gender:
    Female
    Let the water flow with shades of red now
    Arrows black out all the light (light)
    Death is riding into town with armor,
    They've come to grant you your rights
     
  5. theowndemon

    theowndemon расипана играчка Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2013
    Messages:
    15,220
    Likes Received:
    186,443
    Gender:
    Female
    I won't let you control my feelings anymore
    And I will no longer do as I am told
    And I am no longer afraid to walk alone
    Let me go
    Let me be
    I'm escaping from your grip
    You will never own me again
    {Muse - The Handler}
     
    Natali.3 likes this.
  6. srhsejbsk

    srhsejbsk Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2014
    Messages:
    1,594
    Likes Received:
    9,390
    Gender:
    Female
    Somebody wants you
    Somebody needs you
    Somebody dreams about you every single night
    Somebody can't breathe, without you it's lonely
    Somebody hopes that one day you will see
    That somebody's me
    (Enrique Iglesias - Somebody's me) :inlove::inlove::inlove:
     
  7. Snow-Star

    Snow-Star Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    3,598
    Likes Received:
    17,898
    Gender:
    Female
    Now, I'm searching for trust
    In a city of rust
    A city of vampires
    Tonight, Elvis is dead
    And everyone's spread
    And love is a satire

    Ghost town- Adam Lambert
     
    Natali.3 likes this.
  8. Natali.3

    Natali.3 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    5,739
    Likes Received:
    54,634
    Gender:
    Female
    Watch your tongue or have it cut from your head
    Save your life by keeping whispers unsaid
    Children roam the streets, now orphans of war
    Bodies hanging in the streets to adore

    Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King
     
  9. pipi123

    pipi123 Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2014
    Messages:
    114
    Likes Received:
    128
    Produzi dalje, produzi dalje
    idi od mene
    jer jos si dijete
    u meni ima razocarenja
    malo gorcine i puno sjete
     
  10. SiMpAtIcNaTa

    SiMpAtIcNaTa Популарен член

    Joined:
    May 30, 2010
    Messages:
    375
    Likes Received:
    1,786
    Скидао си звезде с неба, док ме ниси освоио
    а када си мене скино, брзо си се заситио.

    Не волиш ме, то боли ме
    боли и од смрти јаче
    Живот сам те оплакала
    ко че тебе да оплаче..
     
  11. Jenniffer

    Jenniffer Популарен член

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,375
    Likes Received:
    7,418
    Gender:
    Female
    Ne, nisam ni suzu pustio
    a moje srce na dlanu je
    samo sam tiho izustio
    ljubav ovde vise ne stanuje!!

     
    ceca-1 likes this.
  12. Jenniffer

    Jenniffer Популарен член

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,375
    Likes Received:
    7,418
    Gender:
    Female
    ...
    i ne znam vise kako
    od srca se ne smijem predugo
    Sasvim krivo vrijeme za mene
    prolazim bez potrebe
    nisu sanse svima jednake
    ne mozes od istine.
    Oprostite na smetnji
    i ja bih rado nesto veselo
    al' nema dobrih vijesti
    gorko valjda trazi lagano.
     
  13. Janina

    Janina Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2015
    Messages:
    260
    Likes Received:
    416
    Gender:
    Female
    I got all I need when I got you and I
    I look around me, and see sweet life
    I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
    You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
    Can’t stop my heart when you shinin’ in my eyes
    I can’t lie, it’s a sweet life
    I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
    You're gettin’ me, gettin’ me through the night
    Cause you're my flash light
    You're my flash light, you're my flash light



    Nemam snage da ti kazem idi,da me nevolis i slep to vidi..<3
     
  14. Natali.3

    Natali.3 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    5,739
    Likes Received:
    54,634
    Gender:
    Female
    My mother was a tailor
    She sewed my new blue jeans
    My father was a gamblin' man
    Down in Sin City...

    Five Finger Death Punch - House of the Rising Sun
     
  15. Jenniffer

    Jenniffer Популарен член

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,375
    Likes Received:
    7,418
    Gender:
    Female
    ...za sve sto je bilo daj se potrudi
    bar da se rastanemo kao ljudi
     
  16. Natali.3

    Natali.3 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    5,739
    Likes Received:
    54,634
    Gender:
    Female
    Has someone taken your faith?
    Its real, the pain you feel
    The life, the love
    You die to heal
    The hope that starts
    The broken hearts
    You trust, you must
    Confess


    Foo Fighters - Best Of You
     
    kajl likes this.
  17. Snow-Star

    Snow-Star Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    3,598
    Likes Received:
    17,898
    Gender:
    Female
    ...
    Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown
    So why don't you all sit down?
    Listen to the tale I'm about to tell
    Hell, we don't gotta trade our shoes
    And you ain't gotta walk no thousand miles

    In my shoes, just to see
    What it's like, to be me
    I'll be you, let's trade shoes
    Just to see what it'd be like to
    Feel your pain, you feel mine
    Go inside each other's minds
    Just to see what we find
    Look at shit through each other's eyes
    But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
    Oh they can all get fucked.
    Just stay true to you so
    Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful
    Oh they can all get fucked.
    Just stay true to you so
    Beautiful- Eminem
     
    kajl, teddi and Natali.3 like this.
  18. Jenniffer

    Jenniffer Популарен член

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,375
    Likes Received:
    7,418
    Gender:
    Female
    Znaj ljubavi svakoj dodje kraj
    kad dvoje losi postanu prijatelji tesko ostanu.

     
    Janina and presiosaP like this.
  19. Natali.3

    Natali.3 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    5,739
    Likes Received:
    54,634
    Gender:
    Female
    All I am is a man
    I want the world in my hands
    I hate the beach
    But I stand
    In California with my toes in the sand
    Use the sleeves of my sweater
    Let's have an adventure
    Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered
    Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
    You in those little high-waisted shorts, oh

    The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather
     
    Someonespecial likes this.
  20. teddi

    teddi Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2011
    Messages:
    187
    Likes Received:
    202
    Gender:
    Female
    These hearts adore
    Everyone the other beats hardest for
    Inside this place is warm
    Outside it starts to pour