Најубав дел/рефрен од вашиот хит на денот!?

Discussion in 'Музика' started by Alesii, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. Bitter-Sweet

    Bitter-Sweet Форумски идол

    Joined:
    May 31, 2010
    Messages:
    14,520
    Likes Received:
    85,432
    Gender:
    Female
    Хит на денов ми е

    Како што вика, Желим желим да те имам само једну ноч кога веќе не може повеќе од тоа. :$
     
  2. kajl

    kajl Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2015
    Messages:
    330
    Likes Received:
    216
    Gender:
    Female
    you can tell by the way she walks
    she is my girl
    you can see in her eyes
    that no one is her chain
    she is my girl,my supergirl
    and then she'd say
    it's okay i got lost on the way
    but i am a supergirl and supergrils don't cry
    it's alright i got home late last night
    but i am a supergirl and supergirls just fly..
     
  3. Snow-Star

    Snow-Star Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    3,598
    Likes Received:
    17,898
    Gender:
    Female
    You're so familiarized with what having to swallow this pill is like
    It happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life
    And it's as though you feel you've died
    Cause you've been killed inside
    But yet you're still alive
    Which means you will survive

    Beautiful pain- Eminem
     
  4. Андроген

    Андроген Активен член

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    38
    Likes Received:
    72


    Come to me baby
    Don't keep me waiting
    Another night without you here
    And I'll go crazy
    There is no other. There is no other
    No other love can take your place
    Or match the beauty of your face
    I'll keep on singing 'till the day
    I carry you away
    With my love song With my love song :D
     

    Attached Files:

    biGirl likes this.
  5. GrungeGirl123

    GrungeGirl123 Активен член

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    11
    Gender:
    Female
    Oh no, not me
    I never lost control
    You're face to face
    With The Man Who Sold The World

     
  6. Targaryen

    Targaryen Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2015
    Messages:
    43
    Likes Received:
    113
    Gender:
    Female
    If I had to lose a mile
    If I had to touch feelings
    I would lose my soul
    The way I do.
     
  7. Crna Dama

    Crna Dama Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Oct 19, 2015
    Messages:
    2,792
    Likes Received:
    21,853
    Gender:
    Female
    Да се свака звезда зове твојим именом :l:

     
  8. ceca-1

    ceca-1 Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Messages:
    2,083
    Likes Received:
    5,094
    Не волиш ме,
    тоа боли ме,
    боли и од смрти јаче...

     
  9. blueberry93

    blueberry93 Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2010
    Messages:
    1,660
    Likes Received:
    4,480


    Canımdan başka servetim yokken
    canimdan geçmeye geldim
    kabul et nolur ey sultanım aşkınla yanmaya geldimmmmm:inlove:
     
  10. Snow-Star

    Snow-Star Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    3,598
    Likes Received:
    17,898
    Gender:
    Female
    Unstoppable- Sia

    I'll smile, I know what it takes to fool this town
    I'll do it 'til the sun goes down
    And all through the night time
    Oh yeah, I'll tell you what you want to hear
    Keep my sunglasses on while I shed a tear
    It's never the right time, yeah, yeah...
     
    Mr. Right and ninja35 like this.
  11. ivanchos

    ivanchos Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2015
    Messages:
    952
    Likes Received:
    19,434
    Gender:
    Female


    I sad u cetri zida ti nestanem iz vida o bas ti nije stalo,
    za sve sto nisi, za sve sto nisam
    ja jos te ne bi dao..al moram
    Ma sretno..al ostani mi, ostani mi, barem jos dan
    sutra cu da lazam da bez tebe bas znam
     
  12. zhap4e

    zhap4e Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Messages:
    7,113
    Likes Received:
    107,131
    Gender:
    Female
    I will leave the wall paper life,
    and run away to the foreign legion...
    ...
    Run until your lungs are sore,
    until you cannot feel it any more.
    Run until your lungs are sore,
    until you find an open door.

    I'll build you up to pull you down.
    Tie you to your feet and watch you drown.
    A little bit of knowledge will destroy you...
    ...
    I don't know why I feel so tongue-tied
    I don't know why I feel so skinned alive
    I'll find another skin to wear.:music::dance:

     
    biGirl likes this.
  13. MilaP

    MilaP Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2015
    Messages:
    2,150
    Likes Received:
    53,149
    Gender:
    Female
    They take me away from,
    The strangest places...
    Sweet Danny and Lisa,
    They take me away from...AHHH.

     
  14. ceca-1

    ceca-1 Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Messages:
    2,083
    Likes Received:
    5,094
    Да те гушнам еднаш силно, така чувствувам:hug::music:
     
  15. Jenniffer

    Jenniffer Популарен член

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2013
    Messages:
    2,375
    Likes Received:
    7,418
    Gender:
    Female
    Govore mi svi
    da jos onako lijepa si
    za tebe sve
    zvijezde bi skinuli

    Govore mi svi
    ali ne znaju
    da smo nekad mi
    na svodu nebeskom
    sve zvijezde imali..


     
  16. Tan4ence

    Tan4ence Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2011
    Messages:
    5,083
    Likes Received:
    27,338
    So when you feel that everything is lost
    You need to know there's no life without fear
     
  17. elimkd

    elimkd Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Messages:
    8,066
    Likes Received:
    48,454
    Gender:
    Female
    Kao na strazi cuvam noc od budnih
    ja sam samo jedan od sinova bludnih
    pravi se reci uvek kasno setim
    odgovor znam kad ostanem sam
     
  18. kim.k

    kim.k Популарен член

    Joined:
    May 14, 2012
    Messages:
    1,725
    Likes Received:
    14,471
    Gender:
    Female


    But the devotion its getting hopeless
    But hold it, I'm getting close as my soul is, I'm seeing ghosts
    A solo is now a poet, hypnosis overdose on potions
    Adjusting to the motions and getting out all my emotions
     
  19. ceca-1

    ceca-1 Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2010
    Messages:
    2,083
    Likes Received:
    5,094
    :music:...da jos si carica, da kazem vidi je to je moja curica...:nod:
     
  20. Snow-Star

    Snow-Star Популарен член

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2014
    Messages:
    3,598
    Likes Received:
    17,898
    Gender:
    Female
    Oh, ye of so little faith
    Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
    Victory is in my veins
    I know it, I know it
    And I will not negotiate
    I'll fight it, I'll fight it
    I will transform

    When, when the fire's at my feet again
    And the vultures all start circling
    They're whispering, "You're out of time,"
    But still I rise

    This is no mistake, no accident
    When you think the final nail is in
    Think again
    Don't be surprised
    I will still rise

    Katy Perry- Rise