Најубав дел/рефрен од вашиот хит на денот!?

Discussion in 'Музика' started by Alesii, Apr 21, 2012.

  1. Dust

    Dust Game Over

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Messages:
    12,016
    Likes Received:
    174,735
    Gender:
    Female
  2. Dust

    Dust Game Over

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Messages:
    12,016
    Likes Received:
    174,735
    Gender:
    Female
  3. Minnie 1

    Minnie 1 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2014
    Messages:
    2,373
    Likes Received:
    27,406
    Gender:
    Female
    Sí, sabes que ya llevo un rato mirándote
    Tengo que bailar contigo hoy
    Vi que tu mirada ya estaba llamándome
    Muéstrame el camino que yo voy
    Tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal
    Me voy acercando y voy armando el plan
    Solo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso...
    :inlove::l:
     
    ♡BuBaLe♡ likes this.
  4. ♡BuBaLe♡

    ♡BuBaLe♡ Форумски идол

    Joined:
    May 2, 2015
    Messages:
    5,242
    Likes Received:
    106,922
    Gender:
    Female
    A dazzling place I never knew
    But when I'm way up here, it's crystal clear
    That now I'm in a whole new world with you
    Unbelievable sights
    Indescribable feelings
    Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
    Through an endless diamond sky
     
  5. Dust

    Dust Game Over

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Messages:
    12,016
    Likes Received:
    174,735
    Gender:
    Female
  6. eliesaab

    eliesaab Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2013
    Messages:
    5,357
    Likes Received:
    18,531
    Gender:
    Female


    Do you know what it hurts like to be left alone?
    Do you know what it hurts like?
     
    ♡BuBaLe♡ likes this.
  7. Dust

    Dust Game Over

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2011
    Messages:
    12,016
    Likes Received:
    174,735
    Gender:
    Female
    go molam nokva neboto da mi te vrati
    do tvoeto srce studeno pozdrav da isprati
    nema sto ne bi napravil za da te vidam...
     
    anonymous16 and ♡BuBaLe♡ like this.
  8. orhideea

    orhideea Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2011
    Messages:
    5,991
    Likes Received:
    66,492
    Pa da se kuci vratim
    tamo me manje boli
    tamo me neko ceka
    tamo me jos neko voli
     
    anonymous16 and ♡BuBaLe♡ like this.
  9. Briar Rose

    Briar Rose Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,387
    Likes Received:
    13,688
    Gender:
    Female
    ... The moon stood still
    On blueberry hill
    And lingered until
    My dreams came true

    The wind in the willow played
    Love's sweet melody
    But all of those vows we made
    Were never to be ...


    (Blueberry Hill- Frank Sinatra, 1940)
     
    anonymous16 and ♡BuBaLe♡ like this.
  10. macka91

    macka91 Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2013
    Messages:
    4,604
    Likes Received:
    82,000
    Gender:
    Female
    Кај одиш по свет?
    Тука е се
    Тука е срцето мое, дома е
    туѓиот пат, твој ли е пат?
    пусти да останат и пари и глад
    Смеј ми се смеј
    милувај греј
    душа ми згреј
    смеј ми се смеј
    песна ми пеј
    остани дома
    греј душа згреј
     
    anonymous16 and ♡BuBaLe♡ like this.
  11. anonymous16

    anonymous16 Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2013
    Messages:
    248
    Likes Received:
    922
    Бараме утеха а чекаме крај
    во душа во пекол, не постои рај
    штом некој губи, некој добива се
    драги веќе не..
    На се што сме значеле му снемува сјај
    низ магла од сомнежи се назира крај
    не љуби срце што скршено е
    и да сака неможе..
     
    ceca-1 likes this.
  12. ♡BuBaLe♡

    ♡BuBaLe♡ Форумски идол

    Joined:
    May 2, 2015
    Messages:
    5,242
    Likes Received:
    106,922
    Gender:
    Female
    Tu noć kad si se udavala
    Meni kroz glavu prošlo je ...

    Postoje neki drugi svjetovi
    Za nas bi bili rajski cvjetovi
    O samo da si htjela pobjeći
    Ovako stisni zube ne plači.
     
    kankus and macka91 like this.
  13. Juccy

    Juccy Истакнат член

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2010
    Messages:
    299
    Likes Received:
    329
    I go crazy 'cause here isn't where I wanna be
    And satisfaction feels like a distant memory
    And I can't help myself,
    All I wanna hear her say is "Are you mine?"

    Well, are you mine?
    Are you mine?
    Are you mine?
     
    rogue likes this.
  14. Indiegurl

    Indiegurl Популарен член

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2017
    Messages:
    1,817
    Likes Received:
    6,320
    Gender:
    Female
    You say you're wrong, you're wrong, I'm right, I'm right, you're wrong, we fight
    Okay, I'm running from the light, running from the day to night, oh
    The quiet silence defines our misery
    The riot inside keeps trying to visit me
    No matter how we try, it's too much history
    Too many bad notes playing in our symphony
    So, let it breathe, let it fly, let it go
    Let it fall, let it crash, burn slow
    And then you call upon God
    Oh, you call upon God..

    Hurricane - 30 Seconds To Mars ft. Kanye West :inlove::inlove::inlove:
     
    Briar Rose likes this.
  15. Briar Rose

    Briar Rose Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,387
    Likes Received:
    13,688
    Gender:
    Female
    Знам дека многу ретко слушам модерна музика ама и мене ми се допадна овој дел кога ја слушнав за прв пат песнава :music::music::music:
     
    Indiegurl likes this.
  16. Briar Rose

    Briar Rose Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,387
    Likes Received:
    13,688
    Gender:
    Female
    Summer, you old Indian Summer
    You're the tear that comes after June time's laughter
    You see so many dreams that don't come true
    Dreams we fashioned when Summertime was new
    You are here to watch over
    Some heart that is broken
    By a word that somebody left unspoken
    You're the ghost of a romance in June going astray
    Fading too soon, that's why I say
    "Farewell to you Indian Summer"


    Tommy Dorsey - Indian Summer (1939)
     
    Indiegurl likes this.
  17. orhideea

    orhideea Форумски идол

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2011
    Messages:
    5,991
    Likes Received:
    66,492
    No me digas que no
    Yo me quedo contigo aunque sea prohibido
    No digas que no

    No me digas adiós
    No me digas adiós
    Que tus labios no mienten yo sé lo que sientes
    No digas que no
    NO ME DIGAS QUE NO
     
  18. Briar Rose

    Briar Rose Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,387
    Likes Received:
    13,688
    Gender:
    Female
    ... Now if you look up in the sky
    You'll understand the reason why
    The little stars at night are all aglow
    He turns them on when night is here
    He turns them off when dawn is near
    The little man we left so long ago


    The old lamp-lighter - Sammy Kaye (1946)
     
  19. InWonderland

    InWonderland Истакнат член

    Joined:
    May 22, 2016
    Messages:
    284
    Likes Received:
    421
    Gender:
    Female
    I feel you
    In every vein
    In every beatin' of my heart
    Each breath I take

    I feel you, anyway
    In every tear that I might shed
    In every word I've never said
     
    LiliBoz and stetoskop like this.
  20. Briar Rose

    Briar Rose Популарен член

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2016
    Messages:
    2,387
    Likes Received:
    13,688
    Gender:
    Female
    Midnight with the stars and you
    Midnight and a rendez-vous

    Your eyes held a message tender
    Saying "I surrender all my love to you"

    Midnight brought us sweet romance
    I know all my whole life through

    I'll be remembering you
    Whatever else I do

    Midnight with the stars and you


    Midnight, the stars and you - Ray Noble (1934)