1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Цитати од омилените филмови и серии

Дискусија во 'Филм и ТВ' започната од Chocoholic, 26 април 2011.

1. Chocoholic

Chocoholic Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    26 април 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Не видов ваква тема, доколку има избришете ја. Сакам овде да ги споделите вашите омилени цитати од филмови и серии. еве некои од моите

"Have you met the perfect couple? The two soulmates, whose love never dies? The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened? The husband and wife, who trust each other completely? If you haven't met the perfect couple, let me introduce you. They stand atop a layer of butter-cream frosting. The secret of their success? Well, for starters, they don't have to look at each other."

"Every storm brings with it hope, that somehow by morning everything will be made clean again and even the most troubling stains will have disapeared; like the doubts over his innocence; or the consequence of his mistake; like the scars of his betrayal; or the memory of his kiss. So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best; even though we know in our hearts, some stains are so indelible, nothing can wash them away...."
    Desperate Housewifes

Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high."
    “Are there some women put in the world just to make you feel bad about yourself?”
    “The only thing worse than a liar is a bad liar. "
    Sex and The City

На blue eye, afrikaafrika, lokumche и 2 други им се допаѓа ова.
  2. QueenB

QueenB Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    9 април 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Gossip girl:
    "Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I'm happy right where I am. I only wanna be with you. xoxo ... Gossip Girl"

"They say every action has an equal and opposite reaction, and once something is set on motion, it can't help up to build a momentum."

"Napoleon once said that secrets travel fast in Paris. But Gossip Girl travels faster. Bisou bisou."

"One thing about being on the top of the world.. it gives you a long, long way to fall."

"There's a weak link in every chain. And it's just a matter of time before this one snaps."

На maci95, Chocolate.me, Bunny2 и 4 други им се допаѓа ова.
  3. Strumfeta93

Strumfeta93 Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    24 октомври 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Големо браво за темата :clap:
    Ќе споделам и јас по нешто

Damon [to Elena]: Let me be clear about something. If it comes down to you and the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you.

:inlove:

Katherine: You hurt me today.
    Damon: Tit for tat.

Katherine: Hello Damon. Hey, do you have a robe?
    Damon: How did you get out fo there?
    Katherine: I knew that if I begged you to do not kill Elijah you'll do excatly what you do. Need a little facts? The originals can compells the vampires, but, soon they dies, the compells are wears off...
    Damon: And you knew that
    Katherine: Yes, and I'm still here. I'm gonna help you. So, do you have a robe?

Damon: You need to stop doing that.
    Elena: Doing what?
    Damon: Assuming that I'll play the good guy because it's you who's asking.

Damon: I'm not human. And I miss it. I miss it more than anything in the world. That is my secret.

;(

Damon: I feel, Elena. And it sucks.

;(

Stefan: I'm sorry.
    Damon: About what?
    Stefan: About being the guy that made you turn 145 years ago... what I did was selfish. I didn't wanna be alone. Guess I just needed my brother.

И доста се :)

To be continued...

На Born.To.Die, sandra.z.rhage-ovska и 1209 им се допаѓа ова.
  4. TeddyGrey

TeddyGrey Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    13 октомври 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    The human life is made up of choices... yes or no, in or out, up or down.
    And then there are the choices that matter... to love or hate...
    to be a hero or to be a coward...
    to fight or to give in... to live... or die.

We may look the same. We probably do. The change isn't visible.
    At least not in most of us. But we're all changed.... Completely... Forever...

People are really romantic about the beginning of things.
    Fresh start, clean slate, a world of possibilities.
    No matter what new adventure you’re embarking on, you are still you, you bring you into every new beginning of your life.
    So how different can it possibly be?
    Grey's Anatomy

На LovelyGirl и JuLleE им се допаѓа ова.
  5. macence85

macence85 Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    30 август 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    The notebook :inlove:

Allie: Now, say you're a bird.
    Noah: If you're a bird I'm a bird.

Duke: That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.

Noah: So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.

Noah: Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.

На Feelsogood, hollywood4me, thelittle17 и 3 други им се допаѓа ова.
  6. viki44e

viki44e Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    17 мај 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    I'll be back!!!
    Од Терминатор :D :D

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.
    Sex and the city..

Gossip Girl: Who am I? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO, Gossip Girl.
    Gossip Girl: Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattans elite.

Обожавам да го изговарам ова на почетокот на секоја нова и нова и нова епизода :D

Dear God, I do not ask for health or wealth. People ask you so often that you can't have any left. Give me, God, what else you have. Give me what no-one else asks for. Amen.
    Девојчето (Пита) од Man on fire...

7. nena2010

nena2010 Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    21 декември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    “Think about it. If you are single, after graduation there isn’t one occasion where people celebrate you … Hallmark doesn’t make a “congratulations, you didn’t marry the wrong guy” card. And where’s the flatware for going on vacation alone?"

sex and the city

“After a while, you just want to be with the one that makes you laugh.

Miranda: “Maybe it’s time I stopped being so angry.”

Carrie: “Yeah, but what would you do with all your free time?”

Samantha: “Well, let’s just say it: you won.”

Carrie: “Was there a contest?”

Samantha: “Oh please! There’s always a contest with an ex. It’s called ‘who will die miserable’.”

“F**k me badly once, shame on you. F**k me badly twice, shame on me!”

Friends

Chandler: Okay, well. Janice said 'Hi, do I look fat today?' And I, I looked at her....
    Ross: Whoa, whoa, whoa. You looked at her. You never look. You just answer, it's just a reflex. Do I look fat? Nooo! Is she prettier than I am? Noo! Does size matter?
    Rachel: Nooo!
    Ross: And it works both ways.

Ross: Alright. Your money's mine, Green.
    Rachel: Your fly is open, Geller.

На zhap4e му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  8. Happy.Girl

Happy.Girl Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    27 април 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    A walk to remember :inlove:

''Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

На Feelsogood и LovelyGirl им се допаѓа ова.
  9. Lovely

Lovely Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    30 ноември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Why are all rich men such jerks?"

"The way I see it is that good friends support each other after something bad has happened, great friends act as if nothing has happened."

Gabrielle, Desperate Housewifes

На okcenzi му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  10. sweetheart10

sweetheart10 Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    5 јануари 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Gossip Girl :

D:You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?
    S:You can't be worse than the guys I do know.
    – Dan and Serena

When Prince Charming found Cinderella's slipper, they didn't accuse him of having a foot fetish.
    – Dan

Why should I be chosen to be an usher? I'm Chuck Bass.
    – Chuck

Blair: I'm not a stop-along-the-way. I'm a destination, and if you refuse to attend, I'm gonna have to find a replacement. Girls, the waiting list.

Chuck: How do you think I feel? I have not slept, I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach. Fluttering.
    Blair: Butterflies? Oh no no no. This is not happening.
    Chuck: No one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.
    Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of god's creatures and the metaphors they inspire. But those butterflies, have got to be murdered.

Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition. It's human nature to be free. And no matter how long you try to be good, you can't keep a bad girl down. - Gossip Girl

Serena is so grateful because she likes to see the best in people. I like to see the truth.
    – Blair

It was once said that a person's eyes are the windows to their soul. That was before people had cell phones.
    – Blair

Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.
    – Blair

C:Don't you see? We're the same. Stop trying to fight it.
    B:I will fight until my last dying breath because any resemblance to you is something I would hate about myself.
    – Chuck and Blair

Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours.
    – Blair

Jealousy is a powerful emotion. I had to create a monster if I was going to dethrone a queen.
    – Chuck

That's the thing. You need to be cool to be queen. Anne Boleyn thought only with her heart, and she got her head chopped off. So her daughter Elizabeth made a vow never to marry a man. She married a country. Forget boys. Keep your eye on the prize, Jenny Humphrey. You can't make people love you, but you can make them fear you. For what it's worth, you're my queen. I choose you.
    – Blair

B:I know you. You're Chuck Bass.
    C:I'm not Chuck Bass without you.
    – Blair and Chuck

And you'd do this to me. I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual, homesick malcontents…So the next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass, and I love you.
    – Chuck

I'm Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means.
    – Chuck

I lost my job, I failed a test, I almost got my best friend's mother arrested. And I'm in Brooklyn talking about it.
    – Blair

Fashion is the most powerful art there is. It's movement, design and architecture all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be.
    – Blair

Here's my advice: Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of mimosas.
    – Blair

Do you remember when Chuck gave his heart to his mother? That was the beginning of the end. For all of us.
    – Blair

На Adi888, maci95, OrdinaryGirl и 2 други им се допаѓа ова.
  11. Strumfeta93

Strumfeta93 Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    24 октомври 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    THE VAMPIRE DIARIES:

“Us ending up on good terms? Not exactly on my Bucket List, Katherine.”

“The day that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was? Isn’t there someone else who can do this.”

“I’ve wanted to kill my brother a thousand times, but I’ve never been able to.”

“That’s my brother for you, always cleaning up my messes.”

“Her soul? Really? You’re gonna put your faith in some act of God mumbo-jumbo?”

“I rather appreciate the symmetry of three women, three goddesses, sacrificed at nature’s altar.”

The letter from John to Elena:

“Elena. It’s no easy task being an ordinary parent to an extraordinary child. I’ve failed in that task. And because of my prejudices, I’ve failed you. I’m haunted by how things might’ve played out differently if I’d been more willing to hear your side of things. For me, it’s the end. For you, a chance to grow old and someday do better with your own child than I did with mine. It’s for that child that I give you my ring. I don’t ask for your forgiveness or for you to forget, I ask only that you believe this. Whether you are now reading this as a human or as a vampire, I love you all the same as I’ve always loved you and always will."

“You wanna do something for me? Keep this from Elena. The last thing she needs is another grave to mourn.”

На 1209 му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  12. Blumarine

Blumarine Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    5 мај 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Најсмешен цитат ми е од Desperate Housewives, во епизодата кога Орсон и' се лутеше на Бри заради тоа што заработува помалку од нејзиниот син -

I didn't say that you are worthless, just that you worth .... less :)))

На Whitecloud95, Elena-97, Lady07 и 1 друга личност им се допаѓа ова.
  13. maja.kostovska

maja.kostovska Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    11 јануари 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Blair: Chuck! Stop! Don't go. Or if you have to leave, let me come with you.
    Chuck: I appreciate the concern.
    Blair: No. You don't. You don't appreciate anything today. But I don't care. Whatever you're going through, I want to be there for you.
    Chuck: We talked about this. You are not my girlfriend.
    Blair: But I am me. And you are you. We're Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you've ever done—the darkest thought you've ever had—I will stand by you through anything.
    Chuck: And why would you do that?
    Blair: Because I love you.
    Chuck: Well that's too bad.
    x.o.x.o Gossip girl

На Adi888 и sweetheart10 им се допаѓа ова.
  14. Trendafilka

Trendafilka Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    28 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try'."
    Yoda

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."
    Gone with the Wind

"Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."
    The Wizard of Oz

На IvanaIvanchica, LivingGlam и Hipica им се допаѓа ова.
  15. AlicaInWonderland

AlicaInWonderland Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    26 ноември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget. "
    V for Vendetta

"- Fuckin' jew
    Did you just said the F word?
    - Jew?"

South Park

"Stop trying to hit me, and hit me"
    Matrix

"Why so serious? Let's put a smile on that face"

"Gambol: You think you can steal from us and just walk away?
    The Joker: Yeah."

"If you're good at something never do it for free."
    Joker, Dark Knight

"I'll never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.”

“From my experience, honey, if he seems too good to be true—he probably is"
    and much more from Sex and The City:)

"Avi: Should I call you Bullet? Tooth..?
    Bullet Tooth Tony: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy!"

Snatch

Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility!
    Fight Club

На Rock-a-Fella, Phyramide, LivingGlam и 1 друга личност им се допаѓа ова.
  16. 1209

1209 Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    1 август 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    The Vampire diaries
    DEMON:Brought you this.
    ELENA:I thought it was gone.Thank you.Please give it back!
    DEMON:I just have to say something.
    ELENA:Why do you have to say it with necklace?
    DEMON:Well...because what I'm about to say is probably the most selfish thing I've ever said in my life.
    ELENA:Demon don't go there.
    DEMON:No, I just have to say it once, you just need to hear it.I love you Elena, and it's because I love you that...I can't be selfish with you.Why you can't know this, I don't deserve you, but my brother does.God, I wish you didn't have to forget this...but you do.

Breakfast at Tiffany's
    Holly Golightly:Never love a wild thing.... He was always lugging home wild things. A hawk with a hurt wing. One time it was a full-grown bobcat with a broken leg. But you can't give your heart to a wild thing: the more you do, the stronger they get. Until they're strong enough to run into the woods. Or fly into a tree. Then a taller tree. Then the sky. That's how you'll end up.... If you let yourself love a wild thing. You'll end up looking at the sky.

Holly Golightly: How do I look?
    Paul Varjak: Very good. I must say, I'm amazed.

Holly Golightly: He's all right! Aren't you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven't got the right to give him one. We don't belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's.
    Paul Varjak: Tiffany's? You mean the jewelry store.
    Holly Golightly: That's right. I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!

Head in the clouds
    Проштално писмото од Гилда за Гај, секогаш плачам на овој дел оние кои го гледале овој филм знаат за што зборувам.

Well, my love,I'm trying to make sense of things...of how I was, and how I am now.I have always believed
    our first duty is to ourselves...to live life to the full.But I have also been haunted by another conviction...that everything is preordained,lying in wait...and time is running out.I seem to have charged through my life
    in a kind of panic.And looking back...I feel I have achieved little of worth beyond our friendship:yours and mine, and Mia's.Then one day I woke...and found I had lost the two people I cared for most.Only then did I begin to realize that we cannot live alone, aloof from the world...and that to believe we cannot fight against fate is an act of surrender.You were right when you said that once I cared for your opinion of me...but wrong in thinking I ever stopped caring.
    I love you.

На Strumfeta93 му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  17. Phyramide

Phyramide Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    12 јули 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Од Friends веќе ги постирав во темата за нив. Да не се повторувам :)

Charlotte: We have a tea bag situation.
    Samantha: Oh honey, I totally understand. Just breathe through your nose.
    [pause. All stare at Samantha]
    Samantha: When you're sucking his balls.

Sex&the city, Samantha (who else?!) ќе се задавев од смеење на сценава, затоа што јас помислив токму на истото ко Саманта :D

Nikki: They say you gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince. But in this town everyone thinks they're royalty. And the frogs don't stand a chance.
    Spread, Nikki

Dr. Jack Harper: There are no excuses for what we did, there's no defense, no one to blame but us, we got what we deserved. Clay would have his revenge, and justice would finally be served, but despite all the secrets, despite all the lies, and a terrible loss, one thing really matters now, he....is....awake.
    Awake, Dr. Jack Harper

На LivingGlam и Hipica им се допаѓа ова.
  18. Hipica

Hipica Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    31 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Jamie: Are you trying to seduce me?
    Landon: No... Are you seduceable? :)
    [​IMG]
    A Walk to Remember

19. LivingGlam

LivingGlam Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    28 септември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    You know, Rick, I have many friends in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.
    Casablanca

Rick: Don't you sometimes wonder if it's worth all this? I mean what you're fighting for.
    Victor Laszlo: You might as well question why we breathe. If we stop breathing, we'll die. If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.
    Rick: Well, what of it? It'll be out of its misery.
    Victor Laszlo: You know how you sound, Mr. Blaine? Like a man who's trying to convince himself of something he doesn't believe in his heart.
    Casablanca

Ugarte: You despise me, don't you?
    Rick: If I gave you any thought I probably would.
    Casablanca

Ilsa: I can't fight it anymore. I ran away from you once. I can't do it again. Oh, I don't know what's right any longer. You have to think for both of us. For all of us.
    Rick: All right, I will. Here's looking at you, kid.
    Casablanca

Jan Brandel: Captain Renault... may I?
    Captain Renault: Oh no! Not here please! Come to my office tomorrow morning. We'll do everything businesslike.
    Jan Brandel: We'll be there at six!
    Captain Renault: I'll be there at ten. :D
    Го обожавам Капетанот. (Казабланка)

Rick: And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
    Captain Renault: That is my *least* vulnerable spot.
    Casablanca

Captain Renault: Oh no, Emil, please. A bottle of your best champagne, and put it on my bill.
    Emil: Very well, sir.
    Victor Laszlo: Captain, please...
    Captain Renault: Oh, please, monsieur. It is a little game we play. They put it on the bill, I tear up the bill. It is very convenient.
    Casablanca

Ugarte: Too bad about those two German couriers, wasn't it?
    Rick: They got a lucky break. Yesterday they were just two German clerks. Today they're the "Honored Dead".
    Ugarte: You are a very cynical person, Rick, if you'll forgive me for saying so.
    Rick: [shortly] I forgive you.
    Casablanca

И да не биде само Казабланка:

Paul Varjak: I love you.
    Holly Golightly: So what.
    Paul Varjak: So what? So plenty! I love you, you belong to me!
    Holly Golightly: [tearfully] No. People don't belong to people.
    Paul Varjak: Of course they do!
    Holly Golightly: I'll never let ANYBODY put me in a cage.
    Paul Varjak: I don't want to put you in a cage, I want to love you!
    Holly Golightly: It's the same thing.
    Paul Varjak: No it's not. Holly...
    Holly Golightly: I'm not Holly. I'm not Lula Mae, either. I don't know who I am! I'm like cat here, a couple of no-name slobs. We belong to nobody and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other.
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

20. i.am.me

i.am.me Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    26 април 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Oва е од Библијата :)