1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Цитати од омилените филмови и серии

Дискусија во 'Филм и ТВ' започната од Chocoholic, 26 април 2011.

1. interesna

interesna Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    7 јуни 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Jesus said... the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood... and I am there, lift a stone... and you will find me. " Stigmata

На okcenzi и SoNi55 им се допаѓа ова.
  2. RainBow

RainBow Глобален модератор Член на тимот

Се зачлени на:
    3 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Alan: You know what that sound is?
    That is the sound of the little hairs in my middle ear dying.

Jake: My parents are splitting up.
    Charlie: Yeah, looks that way. You're lucky. When I was a kid I could only dream about my parents splitting up.
    Jake: Your mom is my grandma.
    Charlie: Yeah.
    Jake: Grandma says you're a bitter disappointment.

Herb: I’m a doctor!
    Kandi: A real one, or like Alan?
    Herb: I’m a pediatrician.
    Kandi: Wow, so you’re into feet.
    Herb: No, children.
    Kandi: Isn’t that illegal?

Two and a half men :rofl:

3. AlicaInWonderland

AlicaInWonderland Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    26 ноември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Неповторливиот Картмен, Саут Парк :D

Cartman: I want to get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want to feel his salvation all over my face

Cartman: Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad

Cartman: Naw dude, Independent films are those black and white hippy movies. They're always about gay cowboys eating pudding

Cartman: I would never let a woman kick my ass. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie!

Carman: Well I looked in my moms closet and saw what I was getting for Christmas, an ultravibe pleasure 2000.

Cartman: Only three more hours, sea people. Only three more hours and you can take me away from this crappy goddamn planet full of hippies

Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn’ Jew mouth! You’re the reason that there’s war in the Middle East

Cartman: I’m not fat, I just haven’t grown into my body yet you skinny bitch.

Cartman: Think about it – it’s the easiest, crappiest music in the world, right? If we just sing about how much we love Jesus, all the Christians will buy our crap

Cartman:I know that drugs are bad because if you take drugs you're a hippie and hippies are stupid.

На JuLleE, creshicka, Ragazzina и 2 други им се допаѓа ова.
  4. tessie

tessie Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    11 ноември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "You know, the root of the word Miller is a Greek word. Miller come from the Greek word "milo," which is mean "apple," so there you go. As many of you know, our name, Portokalos, is come from the Greek word "portokali," which mean "orange." So, okay? Here tonight, we have, ah, apple and orange. We all different, but in the end, we all fruit."

"The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants. "
    My Big Fat Greek Wedding

"These days most people have replaced almost all their emotions with fear, and everyone has dreams but only a few realize them - makes cowards of the rest of us. " - Veronica Decides to Die

"We are all surrendered what did you expect? What were you trying to prove by going to war? Your place was here with your family. I loved you, but that wasn't enough was it? You want to leave not because of the war, you want to leave me, remember when you told me "I know a place where no one can bother our children when they are playing'"

"At first I couldn't understand what the pillows where doing in my hands and why you didn't move, but then I knew, it had happened, I killed my children. I got the rifle, I put it to my forehead and I pulled the trigger, nothing, and I heard your laughter in the bedroom, you were playing with the pillows as if nothing had happened, and I thought the Lord and his great mercy was giving me another chance, tell them, don't give up, be strong, be a good mother but now, but now what does this all mean? Where are we? "
    - The Others -

5. LivingGlam

LivingGlam Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    28 септември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    :rofl: Cartman е легенда :rofl:
    Јас најмногу се смеев со

Jewish Kid: Is anyone else having problems concentrating on this? I just can't seem to concentrate.
    Cartman: Maybe we should send you to a concentration camp.

На L-enna, Ragazzina, Phyramide и 1 друга личност им се допаѓа ова.
  6. Trendafilka

Trendafilka Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    28 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Agnes: It's so fluffy, I'm gonna *die*! :inlove:

Agnes: Pretty please? :wasntme:
    Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference.

На 1209, Rock-a-Fella, lolyta777 и 5 други им се допаѓа ова.
  7. Shery

Shery Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    15 декември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    When I´m good, I´m very good. But when I´m bad I´m even better.

Women are for friendship. Men are for fucking

Hello 911??!!? I'm on fire!

Кој друг ако не Саманта од Сексот и градот :D

На SoNi55 и Phyramide им се допаѓа ова.
  8. Lovely

Lovely Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    30 ноември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Yes, each new day in suburbia brings with it a new set of lies. The worst are the ones we tell ourselves right before we fall asleep. We whisper them in the dark, telling ourselves we're happy, or that he's happy. That we can change, or that he will change his mind. We persuade ourselves that we can live with our sins, or that we can live without him. Yes, each night before we fall asleep we lie to ourselves in a desperate, desperate hope that come morning -- it will all be true.
    Desperate Housewives

На okcenzi и Chocoholic им се допаѓа ова.
  9. BoaVista

BoaVista Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    23 август 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    The Wedding Date
    Nick Mercer: I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else.

Nick Mercer: Well thank you for including me in this timeless feminine ritual. Here's to the husbands who've won you, the losers who've lost you, and the lucky bastards who've yet to meet you.

Tristan + Isolde
    Tristan: I live in torture, thinking of these moments. With every look he gives you, I get sicker and sicker. There is a burning in me I feel on fire, and there's guilt I can't comidify. Does it make you happy to know that?

August Rush
    August Rush: Sometimes the world tries ot knock it out of you. But I
    believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales. I
    like to imagine that what I hear came from my mother and father.
    Maybe the notes I hear, are the same ones they heard, the night
    they met. Maybe thats how they found each other. Maybe thats how
    theyll find me. I believe that once upon a time, long ago, they
    heard the music and followed it.

Dangerous Beauty
    Veronica Franco: I confess that as a young girl I loved a man who would not marry me for want of a dowry. I confess I had a mother who taught me a different way of life, one I resisted at first but learned to embrace. I confess I became a courtesan, traded yearning for power, welcomed many rather than be owned by one. I confess I embraced a whore's freedom over a wife's obedience. I confess I find more ecstacy in passion than in prayer. Such passion is prayer. I confess I pray still to feel the touch of my lover's lips. His hands upon me, his arms enfolding me... Such surrender has been mine. I confess I pray still to be filled and enflamed. To melt into the dream of us, beyond this troubled place, to where we are not even ourselves. To know that always, this is mine. If this had not been mine-if I had lived any other way-a child to her husband's will, my soul hardened from lack of touch and lack of love... I confess such endless days and nights would be a punishment far greater than you could ever mete out. You, all of you, you who hunger so for what I give yet cannot bear to see that kind of power in a woman. You call God's greatest gift-ourselves, our yearning, our need to love-you call it filth and sin and heresy... I repent there was no other way open to me. I do not repent my life.

На LovelyGirl, 1209 и AlicaInWonderland им се допаѓа ова.
  10. TeddyGrey

TeddyGrey Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    13 октомври 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    It wasn't 'cause I thought I'd be happy alone. It was because I thought if I loved someone... And then it fell apart...
    I might not make it. It's easier to be alone. Because what if you learn that you need love... And then you don't have it?
    What if you like it and lean on it? What if you shape your life around it... And then... It falls apart?
    Can you even survive that kind of pain? Losing love is like organ damage. It's like dying. The only difference is...
    Death ends. This?... It could go on forever.

Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy

На loola23, vendiii, LovelyGirl и 2 други им се допаѓа ова.
  11. KremBanan4e

KremBanan4e Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    12 мај 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:

I'm Bond !... James Bond.. :l: ;)

На SoNi55 му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  12. Sephora

Sephora Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    5 декември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Lauren Conrad
    -I want to forgive you and I want to forget you.
    -Love is not a maybe thing. You know when you love someone.
    -Boys are like purses. You're always gonna have that one boy that you're always comfortable with and you know you'll always kind of like. That's your purse that you wear everywhere. Then you have that gorgeous bag that you want everyone to see you with but the gorgeous bag is usually an asshole or costs a lot of money. Then you have those other purses that you really like but you really don't want to be seen with.

Amadeo Modigliani
    -When I know your soul, I will paint your eyes.

13. Doozy

Doozy Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    22 април 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Случајно ми текна на цитат од Форест Гамп ...

И посакав да го напишам некаде, кога гледам, нема таква тема - или барем јас не ја видов. :geek:

Да не должам, тука можете да ги пишувате омилените цитати од некој филм, серија. Сите цитати на кои сте се смееле, плачеле и аплаудирале од одушевување. За да се задржи оригиналноста, пишувајте ги на англиски, но не е лошо и да се вклучи превод веднаш под нив за сите да можат да ги разберат. :)

За крај, секако, легендарниот

8)
    :D
    Ви текнува на

- Како си ми ?? :D

Од Пријатели ?? Цар е Џои.

Потоа се сетив на Ивкова слава, сцената кога на Ивко му е веќе прекуглава од се и застанува на прозорецот за да скокне од него. И во сета таа гужва, многу смешен цитат :

:rofl:

14. Fallin-ForHisSmile

Fallin-ForHisSmile Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    13 мај 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Friends:
    Chandler: If I was man I would..Did I just said if I was a man?

‎"It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. It's about how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Rocky Balboa

На AlicaInWonderland и Phyramide им се допаѓа ова.
  15. Trendafilka

Trendafilka Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    28 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    You men have no idea what we’re dealing with down there.
    Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses.
    Easy? Honey, they don’t call it a job for nothing.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Samantha Jones - Sex and the City

На mysterious, crazylady, lolyta777 и 11 други им се допаѓа ова.
  16. creshicka

creshicka Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    30 март 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    -Georgina Sparks (Gossip Girl): You can tell "Jesus", the bitch is back. 8)
    -Hell Cats: Karma is a bitch, and so are you obviously.
    -Spencer (Pretty Little Liars): She's gone, but she's everywhere.

Од трите мои омилени серии :)

На thelittle17 и ElleS им се допаѓа ова.
  17. kelly.r

kelly.r Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    29 јануари 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    I read the most amazing article in The New Yorker the other night.This social scientist, this researcher
    went out and did this study where she interviewed everyone who had ever attempted to kill themselves by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge.And it turns out every single person she interviewed,every single one confessed that after they threw themselves off that bridge,about two-thirds of the way down,it suddenly occurred to them that all the seemingly insurmountable problems they've had in their lives were fixable--
    every single one.

Save for the fact that they had just thrown themselves off the Golden Gate Bridge.

18. Leeloo

Leeloo Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    11 декември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Friends
    Phoebe: All right, it seems pretty simple. Your first line is “My name is Claude”, so, just repeat after me. “Je m’appelle Claude”.
    Joey: Je de coup Clow.
    Phoebe: Well, just… let’s try it again.
    Joey: Ok.
    Phoebe: Je m’appelle Claude.
    Joey: Je depli mblue.
    Phoebe: Uh. It’s not… quite what I’m saying.
    Joey: Really? It sounds exactly the same to me.
    Phoebe: It does, really?
    Joey: Yeah.
    Phoebe: All right, let’s just try it again. Really listen.
    Joey: Got it.
    Phoebe: (slowly) Je m’appelle Claude.
    Joey: Je te flouppe Fli.
    Phoebe: Oh, mon Dieu!
    Joey: Oh, de fuff!

House M.D.
    House: Hello, sick people and their loved ones. In the interest of saving time and avoiding a lot of boring chitchat later, I'm Dr. Gregory House. You can call me Greg. I'm one of three doctors staffing this clinic this morning. Short. Sweet. Grab a file. This ray of sunshine is Dr. Lisa Cuddy. Dr. Cuddy runs this whole hospital, so, unfortunately, she's much too busy to deal with you. I am a board-certified diagnostician, with a double specialty of infectious disease and nephrology. I'm also the only doctor currently employed at this clinic who is forced to be here against his will. That is true, isn't it? But not to worry. Because for most of you, this job could be done by a monkey with a bottle of Motrin. Speaking of which, if you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this. This is Vicodin. It's mine. You can't have any. And, no, I do not have a pain management problem. I have a pain problem. But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm too stoned to tell. So, who wants me? And who would rather wait for one of the other two guys? Okay. Well, I'll be in Exam Room One if you change your mind.

Cuddy: Well, I think it's a good thing. What happened in your last relationship, it's no reason to wall yourself off from people forever. Five years of self-pity is probably enough.
    House: Wow. You've certainly given me a lot to think about. If only I was as open as you.
    Cuddy: Well..
    House: Actually, it was your blouse I was talking about.

На LivingGlam му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  19. ElleS

ElleS Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    3 мај 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Chuck Bass: I care about 3 things in life...
    money, the pleasure that money can bring and you! :)

Gossip Girl!

Barney Stinson: When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead :) (true story)
    Barney Stinson: Every Halloween, I bring spare costume, in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party. That way, I have second chance to make a first impression.

How I met your mother

На Lady07, mileystar и creshicka им се допаѓа ова.
  20. Domino

Domino Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    15 ноември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    The Fountain:

-Tom Creo: Death is a disease, it's like any other. And there's a cure. A cure - and I will find it.

-Tom Creo: All these years, all these memories, there was you. You pull me through time.

-Izzi: [as a vision of Izzi in 2500] Finish it.
    Tom Creo: Stop... Stop it!
    [he rises from beside the tree and marches to her]
    Tom Creo: What do you want? Leave me, leave me alone! Please, please... It's not my...
    [kneels and breaks into sobs]
    Izzi: [she touches his head with a robed arm; he looks up and sees Queen Isabella, smiles, and stands] Will you deliver Spain from bondage?
    Tom Creo: I don't know... I'm trying, trying... I don't know how.
    Izzi: You do. You will.
    [cut to Tom, then cut to Izzi]
    Izzi: You do... You will.
    [assorted silent flashbacks; Izzi's voiceover: "I'm not afraid anymore, Tommy."]
    Tom Creo: I'm going to die.
    [Izzi smiles]
    Tom Creo: I'm going to die!
    [he smiles, laughing]
    Izzi: Together we will live forever.
    [sheds a tear]
    Tom Creo: Forever.
    [smiling]
    Izzi: [as Queen Isabella] Forever.
    Tom Creo: [walks back to the tree] Forever.
    [looks at it]
    Tom Creo: We will live forever.
    Izzi: [as Izzi] Finish it.
    Tom Creo: OK.
    (Напамет го знам :lol: )

- Tomas Verde: There's no hope for us here, there is only death.