1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Цитати од омилените филмови и серии

Дискусија во 'Филм и ТВ' започната од Chocoholic, 26 април 2011.

1. OzzyAngel

OzzyAngel Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    17 март 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    You dated Mr. Big. I'm dating Mr. Too Big- Samantha

If we could perpetually do blowjobs to every guy on earth, we would own the world. And at the same time have our hands free- Samantha

I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet- Carrie Bradshow

Charlotte: My doctor said I have "vulvodinia"
    Carrie: Vulvo-what-ia????

2. Naduli

Naduli Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    12 јуни 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Sara Goldfarb: I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they'll all like me. I'll tell them about you, and your father, how good he was to us. Remember? It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to lose weight, to fit in the red dress. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow all right. What have I got Harry, hm? Why should I even make the bed, or wash the dishes? I do them, but why should I? I'm alone. Your father's gone, you're gone. I got no one to care for. What have I got, Harry? I'm lonely. I'm old.
    Harry Goldfarb: You got friends, Ma.
    Sara Goldfarb: Ah, it's not the same. They don't need me. I like the way I feel. I like thinking about the red dress and the television and you and your father. Now when I get the sun, I smile.

*Requiem for a Dream

3. Phyramide

Phyramide Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    12 јули 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Легендарните...Пријатели :rofl:

Phoebe: [Phoebe has been hired to sing in a children's program at the library] Oh, Grandma is a person that everyone likes, / She bought you a toy train and a bright shiny bike, / But lately she hasn't been coming to dinner, / The last time you saw her she looked a lot thinner. Now your parents told you she moved to Peru, / but the truth is she died and someday you will too.

Phoebe: [singing in the children's program at the library] Someday you'll want to sleep with people so they'll like you, / But that's another thing you won't want to do, you won't want to do. Everybody, you won't want to do, you won't want to do.
    Monica: Excellent!
    Chandler: Very informative!
    Rachel: Not at all inappropriate!

На AlicaInWonderland, LivingGlam и Chocoholic им се допаѓа ова.
  4. Chocoholic

Chocoholic Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    26 април 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    The lady singer who tells the truth хехе..најдобра е :up:

5. SexyLady

SexyLady Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    5 септември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Хари Потер 7:

The Ministry has fallen. Scrimgeour is dead. They are comming.:o

6. Noemi

Noemi Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    7 април 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    500 days of summer

Tom: What happens if you fall in love?
    Summer: Well, you don't believe that, do you?
    Tom: It's love. It's not Santa Claus.

Tom: Did you ever do this, you think back on all the times you've had with someone and you just replay it in your head over and over again and you look for those first signs of trouble?

Tom: People should be able to say how they feel, how they really feel, not ya know, some words that some stranger put in their mouth. Words like love, that don't mean anything.

На Phyramide и Grunge им се допаѓа ова.
  7. RainBow

RainBow Глобален модератор Член на тимот

Се зачлени на:
    3 декември 2009
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    You must be from Ireland, when I look at you my penis is dublin'. :D

Hall Pass

На Isabel и JuLleE им се допаѓа ова.
  8. SuperGirl2010

SuperGirl2010 Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    13 ноември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    - How do you know you're in love?
    "When I start using condoms with the other girls."

How do you know

На Phyramide и Noemi им се допаѓа ова.
  9. PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    23 април 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    * A WALK TO REMEMBER *

* Landon:Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it

* Landon: I'm sorry she never got her miracle.
    Reverend Sullivan: She did. It was you.

* Landon: Do you love me?
    Landon: Will you do something for me, then?
    Jamie: [smiles] Anything.
    Landon: Will you marry me?
    [Jamie smiles and kisses him]

* Reverend Sullivan: Do you remember when you were about five or six and you said you hated gravity? And you wanted to jump off the roof and fly?
    Jamie: I was so angry at you for making me come down.
    Reverend Sullivan: Honey, if I kept you too close it's because I wanted to keep you longer. You know, when I lost your mother, I was afraid that my heart would never open again. Jamie, I couldn't look at you for days.

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

На plavko и barbiche им се допаѓа ова.
  10. MissAnn

MissAnn Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    24 октомври 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Grey's Anatomy:

"We’re adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?"

"I mean, if life is so hard already, why do we bring more trouble down on ourselves? What’s up with the need to hit the self-destruct button?"

"You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, Prince Charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is it's hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true."

"At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And it's not so important happy ever after, just that it’s happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you, and once in a while people may even take your breath away."

"I know it's not perfect, but it's life. Life is messy sometimes."

"Sometimes reality has a way of sneaking up and biting us in the ass."

"How do you know when how much is too much? Too much too soon. Too much information. Too much fun. Too much love. Too much to ask... And when is it all just too much to bear?"

"Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words and really start talking, the harder it becomes to know what to say. Or how to ask for what we really need."

На LovelyGirl и SoNi55 им се допаѓа ова.
  11. sandra.z.rhage-ovska

sandra.z.rhage-ovska Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    22 јуни 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    TWILIGHT

-I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him
    ~Bella Swan

-I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you.
    ~ Edward Cullen

-And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
    ~ Edward Cullen

-I only said it would be better if we weren't friends, not that I didn't want to be.
    ~ Edward Cullen

I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
    ~ Edward Cullen

На ma4o4female му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  12. FlameFairy

FlameFairy Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    11 јануари 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    A walk to remember
    Landon: "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful."

13. KrystalTears

KrystalTears Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    5 јуни 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Friends:

Friends Chandler to Joey: Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen.

Grey's Anatomy:

Be better than anyone here, and don't give a damn what anyone thinks. There are no teams here, no buddies. You're on your own.

You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until it's happening. You don't recognize the biggest day of your life, not until you're right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there's not enough time, because you wanna live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days. You know?

На LovelyGirl му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  14. MissAnn

MissAnn Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    24 октомври 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Sex and the City:

"We're so over we need a new word for over." - Carrie

"I revealed too much too soon. I was emotionally slutty." - Carrie

"F**k me badly once, shame on you. F**k me badly twice, shame on me!" - Samantha

"If we could perpetually do blowjobs to every guy on earth, we would own the world. And at the same time have our hands free." - Samantha

15. SexyLady

SexyLady Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    5 септември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Не сожалувај ги мртвите, Хари. Сожалувај ги живите, а над се’, оние кои живеат без љубов.
    ~ Албус Дамблдор.

На okcenzi, maravillosa, 1209 и 3 други им се допаѓа ова.
  16. Monroe

Monroe Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    13 јуни 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    My Sassy Girl :)

" We have to stay alive, because we have to see how the story ends." - Jordan Roark
    " Time will pass and she'll be fine. " - Jordan Roark
    " Whether we're together or apart, you will always be the woman of my life. " - Charlie Bellow
    " Hours with her were painful, but hours without her were even worse" - Charlie Bellow
    " Sometimes you start relationships and sometimes they start you." - Charlie Bellow
    " I thought I was diferent, I thought I was stronger, but I´m not." - Jordan Roark

17. Grunge

Grunge Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    20 јуни 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    House M.D
    "You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to get you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the street, I know you look both ways."

Thirteen - Dr. Remy Hadley: You're a coward! You need to know everything because you're afraid to be wrong. You're so afraid of being ordinary, of just being another doctor, just another human being that you'll risk other people's lives.
    Dr. Gregory House: I'm arrogant. You're the coward. You're terrified of death. You just want to cheat it by making it come sooner, gives you the illusion of control.

Thirteen: You spend your whole life looking for answers, because you think the next answer will change something, maybe make you a little less miserable. And you know that when you run out of questions you don't just run out of answers, you run out of hope. You glad you know that?

House: If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people.

Criminal minds[/u

Reid: I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind.

Dr. Spencer Reid: I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, can read 20,000 words per minute.
    [pause]
    Dr. Spencer Reid: Yes, I'm a genius.

Reid: It has been said that time heals all wounds. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the
    mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but it is never gone.

Morgan: Do or do not.. there is no try.

Saw

Eric Matthews: The clock is ticking, John.
    John: But most people have the luxury of not knowing when that clock's going to go off. And the irony of it is that that keeps them from really living their life. It keeps them drinking that glass of water but never really tasting it.

August Rush

Wizard: What do you want to be in the world? I mean the whole world. What do you want to be? Close your eyes and think about that.
    August Rush: Found.

August Rush: Sometimes the world tries ot knock it out of you. But I believe in music the way that some people believe in fairy tales. I like to imagine that what I hear came from my mother and father. Maybe the notes I hear, are the same ones they heard, the night they met. Maybe that's how they found each other. Maybe that's how they'll find me. I believe that once upon a time, long ago, they heard the music and followed it.

На lolyta777 и LivingGlam им се допаѓа ова.
  18. honey-bee

honey-bee Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    4 јули 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    -I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
    -You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
    * From The Notebook

На LittleGirl626 му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  19. firequeenn

firequeenn Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    15 декември 2010
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    NATHAN: I could love you forever.

HALEY: So could I.

NATHAN: Marry me.

HALEY: Nathan, couples don’t get married in high school. It’s just... it’s not normal.

NATHAN: So? I’m not normal. What I’m feeling is definitely not normal and to be honest with you Haley, I don’t ever want to be normal. Not with you.

NATHAN: OK, so I’ll say it again. I could love you forever.

HALEY: Nathan, so could I but...

NATHAN: So then why can’t forever start today?
    from One Tree Hill ...favourite :inlove:

20. Vanessa-xo

Vanessa-xo Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    6 јули 2011
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Gossip Girl:

Look like an angel,talk like an angel-the devil in disguise...
    :D