1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Berlin-artparasites

Дискусија во 'Слободно време' започната од Anabelle.Amorette, 28 октомври 2015.

1. Anabelle.Amorette

Anabelle.Amorette Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    I know what it's like when people go away. It's agony for a week, then painful for a week, then you begin to forget, and then it seems as it never happened, it happened to someone else, and you start shrugging. You say, dingo, it's life, that's the way the things are. Stupid things like that. As if you haven't really lost something for ever.
    [​IMG]

You need to stop caring what people think. Form your own opinions, make your own decisions, ask yourself which thoughts are really your own. Do something, do anything for yourself, and only for yourself. Make shitty art, write shitty poems. You will eventually get better at something if you keep working hard at it. Not everyone is going to like what you have to say, but that doesn’t mean your opinions are invalid. Kid, put down that phone, and look up. Talk to that stranger on the train with kind eyes, ask him about the book he’s reading and tell him that Keaton Henson’s music is your favourite kind of poetry. There is so much of the world that is just screaming to be seen. So stop drowning out your thoughts, and plug out. You’ll be surprised at how good it feels.
    [​IMG]

It’s a funny thing coming home. Nothing changes. Everything looks the same, feels the same, even smells the same. You realize what’s changed is you.
    - F. Scott Fitzgerald
    [​IMG]

You cannot use someone else’s fire; you can only use your own. And in order to do that, you must first be willing to believe you have it.
    [​IMG]

When a child is punished for their honesty, they begin to lie.
    [​IMG]

Dear past me, I’m sorry, I’m sorry you dreamed, I wish you didn’t, because I have disappointed you, I’m sorry, I’m not a rockstar princess, I’m sorry I get you up at 5am from Monday to Friday, drive an hour in the cold dark, get to work and spend the whole day dreaming to be somewhere else. I’m sorry I don’t ski anymore, I have two weeks of holiday a year and I need to put all the money I make towards the mortgage, I’m sorry the friends you wrote about in your diary are a memory fading faster than the fog on my car window, you always dreamed about the man you would marry and I’m sorry you got one, one that spends all the money you make on girls and cigarettes, only coming home for when he cannot find prey to entertain him.
    http://www.artparasites.com/your-pa...t-and-future-but-heres-what-to-learn-from-it/

Most of us will settle for fine.
    Most of us will stream mp3s instead of asking a friend to play the guitar.
    Most of us will run on a treadmill at the gym instead of going to the park.
    Most of us will watch 10 second videos on a computer instead of going to a play.
    Most of us will eat something we can throw in the microwave instead of learning to cook.
    Most of us will aspire to being known, to being famous for just a little while.
    Most of us will be willing to be embarrassed, to hurt ourselves, if it means being known.
    Most of us will be more concerned with that, with being known, than being remembered by anyone special.
    Most of us will decide that it's too soon or too late in life to go after what we really want.
    Most of us will never actually sit down and think about what we really want.
    Most of us will spend more time reading status updates than we spend reading books.
    Most of us will take more pictures of ourselves than actually looking at the world around us.
    Most of us will take the one unique and precious life we've been given and spend it being, just ok.
    Most of us will make do.
    And you will meet most of us and when you do, remember this.
    Be the few.
    Be the few.
    - Iain Thomas
    [​IMG]

На Someonespecial му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  2. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another. —Anatole France
    [​IMG]

Of course I’ll hurt you, of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.
    —Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, from The Little Prince
    [​IMG]

The biggest lesson I’ve learned is: it’s okay. It’s okay for me to be kind to myself. It’s okay to be wrong. It’s okay to get mad. It’s okay to be flawed. It’s okay to be happy. It’s okay to move on.
    - Hayley Williams
    [​IMG]

I will only let you touch me if your hands are so full of intention that every brush of your palms feels like you writing a novel on my skin.
    - Azra. T
    [​IMG]

Every single person you know has something in their life and past that is probably worth collapsing to the ground in an uncontrollably sobbing heap over, so be nice to each other and tell good jokes.
    - Poncho Peligroso
    [​IMG]

3. Anabelle.Amorette

Се зачлени на:
    14 декември 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Редам пост под пост,но што да правам кога овие се неверојатни. :lol:
    Saying goodbye
    To someone you love
    Is like reading the final page
    Of an amazing book.
    As the last chapter ends
    You begin to notice
    Just how beautiful
    And perfect
    The plot always was.
    You appreciate the joy
    And even the pain
    As you read and thumb
    Through every page.
    Finally understanding
    The moral of the story,
    You realize you've reached
    The end of this journey.
    Although the last sentence
    Is the most difficult to read
    Another great book awaits
    Once you turn the final page.
    Eventually you may stumble
    Upon yet another great find.
    Or maybe you'll return
    To the book you left behind.
    You may just discover
    Once all is said and done
    That this particular book
    Was your favorite story
    All along.
    - Brandi R. Lowry
    [​IMG]

For the first time in my life I saw the truth as it is set into song by so many poets, proclaimed as the final wisdom by so many thinkers. The truth - that Love is the ultimate and highest goal to which man can aspire. Then I grasped the meaning of the greatest secret that human poetry and human thought and belief have to impart: The salvation of man is through love and in love.
    ― Viktor E. Frankl
    [​IMG]

We never love anyone. What we love is the idea we have of someone. It's our own concept - our own selves - that we love.
    - Fernando Pessoa
    [​IMG]

I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first.
    - Julianne Hough
    [​IMG]

4. Someonespecial

Someonespecial Free-minded aesthete

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Ќе се караме луѓе, оти вака запустена темава бе? :P :D

“Children see magic because they look for it.”
    ― Christopher Moore
    [​IMG]

Sometimes you need to be alone in order to find out who you really are and what you really want.
    Artwork by Karen Palsdottir
    [​IMG]

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

- Lao Tzu

Artwork by Marie Chapuis
    [​IMG]

I know English is your favorite subject,
    but you’ve become mine,
    and my predicate too.

I know you. Hate fragments.
    But yours could. Make Bukowski’s poems.
    Boring.

You hate Sundays, and your favorite
    color’s red, and I know I have a tendency
    to run – away – and on

and on

for no good reason
    but for you, I’d
    stop. Period.

- Jessica Monet
    [​IMG]

На eliesaab и Lella им се допаѓа ова.
  5. Dabria

Dabria Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    31 јули 2016
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Леле, многу ги сакам!
    И вас ве сакам затоа што сте ја направиле темава.

I am not myself, and cannot ever be
    again. I am my own emptiness, trying to fill my emptiness
    with words.
    - Robert Kroetsch

[​IMG]

На kjukli и Someonespecial им се допаѓа ова.
  6. kjukli

kjukli Форумски идол

Се зачлени на:
    16 ноември 2014
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Омилен текст досега. :l:

HOW LOVING LEAVES YOU LONELY

We always promise each other to stay, don’t we?

Sometimes mornings afterwards are only a series of remembrances: sights, sounds, smells that drift past me in no particular order.

I give myself over, unthinkingly, and recede into the strange pathways of time that have a way of calling us back, claiming us back, as if we belonged to only one precise moment in the trajectory of all things and no matter how far ahead we go, that one moment will always lay the strongest claim to us.

You are holding my hand as I pour over a half-completed book and we’re kissing even before we know it. I’m torn between the heavy collection of scenes from what I’ve been reading and the taste of your lips. Eventually, the taste of your lips overpowers everything else. Later, I open the book to find your earring as a marker of perfect recollection. This is where I left; this is where I must proceed from.

My heart undulates to the sound of you breathing. I fall asleep after you and get up before you so I can catch and preserve glimpses of your soft beauty in the dimness of light. I knit you into poems I can revisit, each fold of paper folds delicately into your skin and I build my homes here.

With you, the self-constructed illusion of my ability to remain thick-skinned and distant broke into bits. I felt everything more powerfully; the striking profundity of emotions came to me in its entirety.

People say about those in love that there is a tendency to forget and sideline everything save the lover’s face, her countenance, her temperament. But with you, I grew infinitely more aware, feeling the splendor of a starry night down to every bone, tracing skylines in teacups and breathing more. Just breathing more, slowing down. I’d look at a blooming flower and pause in my tracks, struck by the phenomenon. I’d smile more, smile at people I didn’t know, as though it was an obligation of some sorts to share the deep love that I was experiencing. Everybody deserves a love like this, I would think to myself on countless occasions.

Buying you roses, I promise, wasn’t a symptom of me succumbing to normative standards of romantic chivalry. It was only an attempt to create fragrant memoirs of what you were, of what we were and store them in the sweetest smelling paperbacks so I might open one on a morning like this and be transported back to the time when I knew no solace but your arms.

I think I still know no solace but your arms. I am unaccustomed to the thorough loneliness. In my imagination of you, I always conjure you as thinking of me, always writing to me, reading to me, making more poems of this endless grief.

I hear the birds chanting outside and I think they are all saying your name in unison. I cannot enjoy this music without you beside me, without you cooing in my ear and pecking my cheek with an ardent desire. Sometimes, I do not want to move for fear of disturbing my memory of you. As I walk to my classes, I search the corridors with the hopelessness of a romantic for traces of you, for you. I do this with persistence every day, hope, pray, plead. There is a painful tastelessness that has consumed by existence.

I travel and fly; yet I am convinced that there is no joy in this without you. I write poetry and imagine each word to be wailing mournfully in the heartbreaking sorrow of not being read out to you, felt by you, touched by you. I buy roses compulsively, and each walk I take to the flower seller down the road is tormenting.

You taught me how to feel deeply, but I have realized that the wonders of the universe have reduced to a desolate nothingness now. Every void you have left I attempt to fill with half-baked memories and I think that is exactly where I am going wrong.

I do not know how to feel whole again. I always thought there was an urgent need for people to stop calling people they love their ‘halves’ because it implies that the individual is incomplete. Now, I think I know what they mean. But this is even more dangerous, because you aren’t my ‘half’. You’ve always been my whole.

-Swastika Jajoo

На Antolinaa и LivingGlam им се допаѓа ова.
  7. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    We all build internal sea walls to keep at bay the sadnesses of life and the often overwhelming forces within our minds. In whatever way we do this—through love, work, family, faith, friends, denial, alcohol, drugs, or medication, we build these walls, stone by stone, over a lifetime.
    — Kay Redfield Jamison

Painting by Rosa Loy
    [​IMG]

I feel bad for those who lost their inner child.
    The world needs more adults with young heart, a brave heart, one that's excited and enthusiastic about the wonders of our magnificent world.
    People who believe in miracles, who believe they can make them happen too.
    People who can stomach the horrors they witness everyday and give love even when they are never the recipients.
    People who are kind enough to forgive everyone around them and forgive themselves too when it's the hardest to do so.
    People who are crazy enough to want to make a difference, even crazier to work for it.
    -- Dana Hindi

Artwork by Marie Caleis
    [​IMG]

На zhap4e му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  8. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Stop allowing them to change your perception of yourself.
    A flower does not lose its beauty once someone stops admiring it.
    You are just as wonderful now as you were when they were still around.
    Act like it."

by Maxwell Diawuoh

Art by Alexandre Border
    [​IMG]

I choose to love you in silence because in silence I find no rejection, and in silence no one owns you but me
    - Rumi

Art by Magoz
    [​IMG]

The sea softly moans
    touching the shore -
    sleepily, wearily,
    like a lover who
    has waited beyond stopwatches and sand clocks
    for desire to reach him.

I stand unmoving,
    like a lost ship,
    in a sea,
    which your eyes
    have come to fill,
    your waves caressing
    every inch of my existence

I watch
    as the moonlight slowly eases its way
    across your lips,
    the ones,
    my pale, fragile fingers,
    have longed to meet,
    for longer
    than time can remember.

You gaze at me,
    piercing through every inch of skin
    I have called my own,
    your goosebumps guide my hands
    to places where,
    only Gods have been.

And undressing you,
    in the gentle silence
    on which my world stands,
    i know,
    words were only invented
    by those incapable
    of loving

- Sayan Sen

Painting by Tibor Nagy
    [​IMG]

I finally know the difference between pleasing and loving, obeying and respecting. It has taken me so many years to be okay with being different, and with being this alive, this intense.
    — Eve Ensler

Photo by Iliana Kanellopoulou
    [​IMG]

На Wahnsinn и Dabria им се допаѓа ова.
  9. Dabria

Dabria Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    31 јули 2016
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Do not allow him to consume you. If he does not call, go to sleep. If he does not message, put your phone away and have a fantastic day anyway. If he acts distant when you are with him and refuses to tell you what is wrong, don’t wait for him, go home and do something you love. If he tries to insinuate you do not need your friends now that you have him, spend more time with your friends. If he tries to teach you a lesson through the silent treatment, ignore him completely.

If he plays with your feelings constantly, walk away from him. If he acts like your body is his entitlement when you are not ready, walk away from him. If he says terrible, unforgivable things and threatens to leave you after every argument, walk away from him. If he forbids you from doing anything you love, walk away from him. If he claims ownership of your accomplishments, walk away from him. If he demeans you or disrespects your being a girl and refuses to stop when you tell him it hurts, walk away from him.

I cannot stress this enough, you live for yourself first. He is a secondary character in the story of your life. Do not allow him to turn you into a secondary character in your own book.

- Nikita Gill

10. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Self love is so important. Because when you’re all alone and it’s 3 in the morning and you’re lying on the floor crying and shaking and wishing it all would end, who’s going to be there for you? You. You have to pick yourself up and find the strength to carry on. At the end of the day, you’re all you’ve got.
    - Unknown

Artwork by David Ariel Szauder

[​IMG]

На eliesaab, Wahnsinn и Dabria им се допаѓа ова.
  11. Wahnsinn

Wahnsinn Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    10 јули 2015
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Time was passing like a hand waving from a train I wanted to be on.
    I hope you never have to think about anything as much as I think about you."
    --Jonathan Safran Foer

Art by Brandon Kidwell
    [​IMG]

Does the sun ask itself, “Am I good? Am I worthwhile? Is there enough of me?” No, it burns and it shines. Does the sun ask itself, “What does the moon think of me? How does Mars feel about me today?” No it burns, it shines. Does the sun ask itself, “Am I as big as other suns in other galaxies?” No, it burns, it shines.
    — Andrea Dworkin

Painting by Juan De Flandes, Catharina van Aragon( ca.1496)
    [​IMG]

12. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    #dailyhealing

"Homes are homes as long as you can carry them with you. The moment they refuse to move is the moment you realise that either you can never leave,
    or you left long ago."

--Swastika Jajoo

Art by Elesq
    [​IMG] FB_IMG_1478104083227.jpg

#dailyhealing

"Sometimes we don't return to the people we once were. Listen to me, that's okay."

--Megha Rao

Art by Audrey LaFarga
    [​IMG]

Let’s raise children who won’t have to recover from their childhoods.
    — Pam Leo

Photo by Alena Zhandarova
    [​IMG]

13. Someonespecial

Се зачлени на:
    17 ноември 2012
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    "Do you ever wonder how much you exist in other people’s lives? I’m always curious if people think of me when a certain song comes on, or when they pass through a certain town. I wonder if I still exist in the minds of people that I don’t speak to anymore.
    I wonder how many times a day I pass through someone’s head."

— smoke-stungeyes via Tumblr
    Art by Agata Wierzbicka
    [​IMG]

"All of us are looking for some kind of escape. Occasionally, we find it in each other."

— Beau Taplin

Art by Henn Kim
    [​IMG]

"I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was."

— Ransom Riggs

Art by Lu Cong
    [​IMG]

I stopped telling myself that I’m lost. I’m not.
    I’m on a road with no destination, I’m just driving with hope that I’ll find a place that I like and I’ll stay there. I’m not lost, I’m on my way.

- Ahunnaya

Painting by Stephen Bush
    [​IMG]

(Еден од најубавите мејнстрим цитати поврзан со уште една слика :D ):
    "Do not fall in love with people like me.
    I will take you to museums, and parks, and monuments, and kiss you in every beautiful place, so that you can never go back to them without tasting me like blood in your mouth.
    I will destroy you in the most beautiful way possible. And when I leave you will finally understand, why storms are named after people."

— Caitlyn Siehl

Art by Jorn Kaspuhl
    [​IMG]

На eliesaab му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  14. Snow-Star

Snow-Star Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    28 јануари 2014
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Може во темава да се споделуваат и цитати од други страни како Bibliophile и The lunatics? Темата би била по општа и активна.

Bibliophile:
    "For broken dreams, the cure is, dream again and deeper. "- C.S. Lewis // Dymer, Canto 6.24

На eliesaab му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  15. eliesaab

eliesaab Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    27 април 2013
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Една од омилените! Многу често си ја читам, обавезно се навраќам и на постари објави.
    20210426_183042.jpg
    20210426_183027.jpg
    20210426_183015.jpg