1. Овој сајт користи колачиња неопходни за неговото функционирање. Ако продолжиш да го користиш, значи се согласуваш со нашата употреба на колачиња. Прочитај повеќе.

Хиџама

Дискусија во 'Алтернативна медицина' започната од franca, 17 ноември 2021.

1. franca

franca Популарен член

Се зачлени на:
    20 јули 2014
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Дали сте слушнале за оваа терапија, наводно за прочистување на телото, дали би ја примениле оваа метода доколку имате некој здравствен проблем? Споделете искуства, доколку веќе сте го направиле истото :)

2. Sarasaricka

Sarasaricka Активен член

Се зачлени на:
    26 ноември 2021
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Zdravo jas imam praveno hidzama.sto potocno ve zanima?

На franca му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  3. Cactus997

Cactus997 Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    21 март 2022
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Cupping Therapy/ Hijama
    со cupping therapy се сретнав и во форумов не најдов ништо, па отворив тема, и сега во алтернативна медицина ја најдов некој ако знае нешто нека сподели :)
    Cupping is a type of alternative therapy that involves placing cups on the skin to create suction. This suction is thought to improve the flow of energy in the body and facilitate healing.

One of the oldest medical texts to mention cupping therapy is Eber’s papyrus (1550 B.C.) from Ancient Egypt, though cupping is a part of many ancient healing systems, including Chinese, Unani, traditional Korean, and Tibetan.

Greek physician Hippocrates, often referred to as the “father” of medicine, even compiled descriptions of cupping techniques.

These days, cupping therapy is usually found as a treatment offered by practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Proponents believe the suction helps facilitate the flow of “qi” in the body. Qi is a Chinese word meaning life force.
    Many believe that cupping helps balance yin and yang, or the negative and positive, within the body. Restoring balance between these two extremes is thought to help with the body’s resistance to pathogens as well as its ability to increase blood flow and reduce pain.

Cupping increases blood circulation to the area where the cups are placed. This may relieve muscle tension, which can improve overall blood flow and promote cell repair. It may also help form new connective tissues and create new blood vessels in the tissue.

People use cupping to complement their care for a host of symptoms and conditions.

According to the 2018 review, the effects of cupping therapy include:

promoting the skin’s blood flow
    changing the skin’s biomechanical properties
    increasing pain thresholds
    improving local anaerobic (without oxygen) metabolism
    reducing inflammation
    boosting cellular immunity
    Does cupping remove toxins?
    According to the research mentioned above, cupping may remove toxins by stimulating the immune response, both locally and systemically.

It may also eliminate uric acid, a natural waste product from the digestion of certain foods. Uric acid buildup can lead to high levels of acidity in the blood and urine.

Cupping may also have a positive effect on the lymphatic system, which is partially responsible for eliminating your body’s waste.
    When the flow of lymph is interrupted, it can cause fluid buildup and prevent the body from properly eliminating toxins. Lymphatic drainage massage is one solution to this issue. Similarly, cupping may help increase the flow of lymph and prevent fluid buildup.

The evidence for cupping’s ability to remove toxins is promising, but more research is needed to confirm it.
    https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/324817#Uses

4. little women

little women Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    22 јуни 2023
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Zdravo.. hidjama jas imam praveno i mi ima pomognato mnogu.. no ne trajno dali ne sum bila kaj vistinskite sto pravat tuku kaj pocetnici.. dobra e za procistuvanje na teloto za neredovna menstruacija i red drugi raboti.. bi spodelila slika kako izgleda no neznam dali e dozvoleno na forumot.

5. Sarasaricka

Sarasaricka Активен член

Се зачлени на:
    26 ноември 2021
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Da i jas za tie raboti imam praveno i mnogu e zdravo i korisno za sekoj covek

На little women му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.
  6. little women

little women Истакнат член

Се зачлени на:
    22 јуни 2023
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Duri i na celoto imam napraveno.. jezivo e koga gi gledas caskite polni so krv ama olesnuva..

7. Sarasaricka

Sarasaricka Активен член

Се зачлени на:
    26 ноември 2021
    Пораки:
    Допаѓања:
    Da malku e neprijatno dsamana krf koga ja gledas ama mnogu olesvit i preporacano e dva tri pati godisno da go pravime

На little women му/ѝ се допаѓа ова.